catch42 is offline New Member

rethought cycle, again would love comments thanks

using the advice of some of the guys....and with the limited funds i have i have decided to run test enth at 500 mg's a week for 8 weeks( i could also do sustanon for that same time period not sure which on would be best ). i excluded the d bol b/c it cost me too much. i just have a couple questions.... one is do you think running test enth for 8 weeks alone is good enuff to expect gains of possibly 10 or more pounds (i realize everyone is different but im just curious as to what to expect) and also how muc clomid should i expect to use? i have heard conflicting reports. im leaning towards taking it for a week at 50 mgs a day but i have heard up to 100 for 2 weeks. also how much liqudex do you guys recommend i get? i appircate the help sorry for all the questuions i read the educational forum...still tryin to get my feet under me, again thanks bros
    Last edited by catch42; 06-03-2003 at 11:17 AM.

flexgolf is offline Member
    i dont know what gains u should expect...havent geared yet myself. but the common dosaging i see for clomid is 300 mg the first day. 100 mg the next 10 days, 50 mg the 10 days after that.

liquidex should be .5 mg ed of your entire cycle. including during your clomid therapy.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I would strongly suggest stacking the test. Even is you do sust, stack it with something else.

As for clomid, I would run it like this:

1st day: 300 mgs
    then 100 mgs for the next 10 days
    then 50 mgs for the next 10 days

21 total days

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah 10 lbs is totally feesable, shit with right diet and training/sleep/protein you could probably put on 5 in that time...with what you have shouldn't be a problem...enant by itself is fine...and i think enant is better than sust as far as maintaining consistent plasma levels...

what are ur stats?
    any previous cycle experience?

Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    yah 10 lbs is totally feesable, shit with right diet and training/sleep/<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> you could probably put on 5 in that time...with what you have shouldn't be a problem...enant by itself is fine...and i think enant is better than sust as far as maintaining consistent plasma levels...
    thats absolutely right, enanthate is better. use enanthate or cypoinate.

Thread Information