moonblue96 is offline New Member

back from Mexico...again!!

Me and my buddy just got back yesterday and were able to claim about 14 bottles. This time we took 3 other people. 2 girls and my friends brother. So, XwhitedenaliX, we did it again! I'll try and post some pics of all our gear for ya. Even though you're suppossed to wait 30 days before you can claim again we went through the same checkpoint and claimed with different agents. They still kinda gave the girls a hard time but there wasn't much they could do.
    Moonblue

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Congrats on your good fortune. The Cali border is too strict to even try that.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Was it all human gear or vet gear?

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    What border Texas? What town did you buy the gear from and at what prices

The gear itself was all vet grade. Now I have the guys number and whatever I want all I have to do is call him atleast a week ahead of time and he'll hook me up. I go in through Del Rio and the mexican city is Acuna. Right now all the guy has is Tornel and Brovel, a few Fort Dodge city stuff and Loeffeler(sp??). I pre ordered some QV stuff though.
    T200-$20(Tornel)
    Supertest-$30(Tornel)
    Equipoise (50ml)-$85

For some reason you CAN claim gear here in Texas. I'm not sure about other borders in other states though. Yeah, but to answer your question all I did was show the customs agent what we all had and he counted it up to make sure it was 50 dose units per person and let us on our way.

aggie96 is offline New Member
    woah.. i know this debate has been going on for awhile now.. and it finally being the summer I'm really curious given my proud allegiance to the Lone Star State and my proximity to Del Rio. What kind of questions were asked of you and what types of officers did you deal with? My understanding is that even if the Customs Agents let you through with your gear, every other police force waiting for you right through those gates en el estado unidos will not hesitate to mess with you.
    if you don't mind sharing the details i know everyone would love to hear, if not i'll PM you. thanx bro

-ty

Aggie96,
    All they asked was if you have anyhting to declare. JUst say, "Yeah we've got some anabolic steroids ," lift them up and show them to the agents. Just make sure each person you have with you only has 50ml or (5) 10cc bottles on them. WHat we do is as soon as we're on the other side we pull up to a gas station and hide the shit out of it. If they have any questions with whether or not you can have it, ask to speak with one of the inspectors. Or you can always walk across.
    Moonblue

Thread Information