Cmoore is offline New Member

Photos of blood work numbers, advice

TRT numbers
    When on TRT what is a good free and serum number to go for? I am 30. 6'2, 180lbs. Regular exercise, healthy diet. When tested my post treatment numbers came back at like 9 and 450 ish. What are good goals to have for improvement? Thanks guys.

*** i posted two pics of the results, can u guys work with that? Photos of blood work numbers, advice-image.jpgPhotos of blood work numbers, advice-image.jpg

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll probably get more help in the HRT section.

Do you know why your BUN and BUN/Creatinine ratio are so high?

newguy92 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond
    You'll probably get more help in the HRT section. Do you know why your BUN and BUN/Creatinine ratio are so high?
    Probably did buns of steel and high doses of creatine

Edit: sorry lol

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Blood looks good.
    Lay off the salt
    Total and free T are too low. You want to be on the higher end of the reference scale for each. Free T is what you're looking for. It's unbound. You want that. I would personally shoot for 900-1000 TT and 25-30 free. But I'm not on TRT ... yet. That's just where I would want to be when I do.

Right now I shoot for 4500-6000 TT and 200 free T, 2 or 3 times per year. (by the scales you were given on those test results) no pun intended.

anon99 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmoore View Post
    TRT numbers
    When on TRT what is a good free and serum number to go for? I am 30. 6'2, 180lbs. Regular exercise, healthy diet. When tested my post treatment numbers came back at like 9 and 450 ish. What are good goals to have for improvement? Thanks guys.

*** i posted two pics of the results, can u guys work with that? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	396 
Size:	815.8 KB 
ID:	147703Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	922 
Size:	841.9 KB 
ID:	147704
    IMO your most concerning lab result is your low glucose. Do you have a reason for why it's running that low?

Great point on the elevated BUN/Cr ratio. People with elevated muscle mass will have a falsely elevated ratio.

To clarify, these are your post TRT labs? Are these numbers while on PCT? Or how many weeks post PCT are these results (ie totally clean)?

Lastly, do you have pre-TRT labs?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anon99 View Post
    IMO your most concerning lab result is your low glucose. Do you have a reason for why it's running that low?

Great point on the elevated BUN/Cr ratio. People with elevated muscle mass will have a falsely elevated ratio.

To clarify, these are your post TRT labs? Are these numbers while on PCT? Or how many weeks post PCT are these results (ie totally clean)?

Lastly, do you have pre-TRT labs?
    trt is life-long. its not a cycle.

Guys so sorry, PRE TRT! today I get my 5th shot of 160mg. These tester around from roughly seven weeks ago. New bloodworm will come with my 6th shot.

And don't know what BUN/Creatine levels are, if you'll fill me in I bet I could answer.

As for my glucose, dr mentioned that. I think I get busy at work and simply don't eat enough. Glucose is blood sugar right? And when I do eat maybe I stay away from sugars in efforts to b lean. I usually eat dish or white meat and green vegetables etc.

I'm excited to get my new blood work and post them. By the way, still zero mental or physical results after 4th shot

Thanks guys

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I personally would not have started the TRT with those numbers (low side of range) TRT is for life and not temporary.
    Unless you were experiencing symptom that absolutely required treatment like ED exhaustion etc.

Your blood work is not bad but it appears your diet is not great or maybe supplements are skewing your results.
    Looks like the dr has you come in the office for the shots? That's a bunch of crap as well

Fit2-

Yes I going to the injections once weekly. It's free, on the way home from work, and the nurses cute :-)

the short version of why I started it. I started taking better care of myself and my early 20s I went from being flabby to lean. A few years ago I got into CrossFit and that really harden me. After my fourth child and turning 30 and a busy life I find myself with little to no energy but I still want to be able to give 100% to my workout to my family. I knew going into it it would be a lifelong commitment at five got to dedicate 4 to 6 months a year to maintenance than that is okay with me. Had a vasectomy so sperm count and sperm quality are of no interest to me. Really appreciate your guys input

Thread Information