mistakenID is offline New Member

Cost of Avg First Cycle?

Hi Everyone!

I have spent considerable time browsing thru all the recomended first cycles and although there is much good info on what to use, how much, and for what period, I still dont have a clue on what to expect in terms of cost. I have looked at the steroid profiles and it seems to be hit and miss as to cost info not to mention some are missing units making it difficult for a newbie like me to try to calculate what a cycles worth might cost.

Id like to get a ballpark idea from experienced members what i should expect to pay for an average beginners cycle...$100, $500, $2000...i am really clueless. This very well might be the deciding factor as to whether i get started since it would be nearly impossible for me to conceal a $1000 withdrawl from my wife.

That leads me to the question, is it realistic to think i can hide use from my wife? Id love to hear from those of you who have tried successfully or not. Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    First off I think it's in your best interest to be honest with you wife cuz I'd imagine it would be hard to hide your AS use from someone u live with, but that's up to you.
    2nd: The price you'll pay for a cycle depends on what and who your ordering from. Domestic sometimes can be alittle more expensive but IMO it's way better cuz there's alot less chance of seizure then if you go w/ an over sea's source.
    My first one that I did was around $425 (eq/cyp,winny) that included anti e's and clomid for post cycle, shipping etc. I think $300 - $500 would be pretty much the norm to do things right.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If you're getting mexican gear from domestic sources it should be close to this:

2 bottles of QV Test Enanthate 250 $100
    1 bottle of QV Deca 300 $90-120
    30 tabs of Clomid $30
    30 tabs of Nolvadex $30

Dbol or Winny can be added but not necessary.

Plus or minus 15% is a pretty good price.

International is a little cheaper with higher risk, better to stick with domestic right now.

Domestically, no more than $500.00.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    MY first cycle

21 amps Sust $140
    36 tabs Clomid $10
    120 tabs Nolva $30

$180

Went from 173 to 205. Kept everything.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I'm a newbie too man, still deciding wether to juice or not to juice, but I think your wife would notice especially if your balls shrink like most cycles do. And if you gain 30 pounds in 8 weeks she might notice too.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I doubt your wife would notice. They dont go over night, its gradual enough if she saw them ED i doubt she would ever know.

weight gain is hard to hide though

mrdraco is offline Junior Member
    If you are worried about her being able to tell: go low and long on the dosages; stay away from bloating steroids like deca and dbol , eq is a good one for lean gains; use anti-e's to minimize bloating and any gyno; use some HCG every so often to keep testicles plump .

Thread Information