AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Unhappy Newbie Questions not in the Educational Threads

Hey guys,

This is a great forum. Anyway, I've read about steroids the past couple weeks online and I need recommendations of a good first cycle or maybe a stack. The only thing I'm worried about is the balding/liver damage/acne side effects, and also the water retention/bloating. Could anyone suggest a stack or cycle that would be safe but also very powerful? Also, if I just did an 8 week cycle would I lose all my mass after I was done?

I'm also thinking about how the hell I'm going to stick myself in the ass with a needle, but I guess I'll just have to get over it.

THANK YOU

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    First off buddy, my advice to you if you are a newbie, and asking a question about cycles, it helps to know your stats. Age, weight, goals, training experience, cycle experience, etc. Shoot us your stats and you will most likely get your question answered. Most guys like myself will not answer a question like this without stat info.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    How old are u? Whats your bf%? and what are your goals of this cycle?
    How much u keep depends on what you do post cycle (clomid, diet etc..)

Thumbs up

Heres my stats guys... Help would be greatly appreciated

18 years old
    185 lbs.
    Bench: 285
    Squat: 425
    Deadlift: 315

Bodyfat: low, I can see my abs fairly well. I'd guess 12%
    Supplements: Tribex, Chrysin, Protein, Creatine, Amino 1000, Hydroxycut
    Training Experience: 1 1/2 years hard
    Goals: Get up to about 225 and fill out my chest and shoulders mad... huge arms wouldn't hurt either
    Concerns: Losing gains after the cycle, Side effects, Long term fucking-up

18 years old
    Forget it bro. Wayyyyyy too young.
    Stats seem like your comming along fine naturally so I suggest sticking w/ that for a good 4 yrs.

Cmon man, i'm in my PRIME! I want to gain about 30 lbs and get HUGE

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by AandF6969

Concerns: ...Long term fucking-up
    This is where you should be careful at your age. Stick with the protein and creatine for a few more years. Your children will thank you in the future.

-moto

It's not the answer you wanted, was it?

-moto

Yeah so does everyone but @ 18 yrs old you can seriously fuck yourself up.
    The only way I would ever consider laying out a cycle for someone 18 yrs old is if they were big already...going to a D-1 school to play Middle line backer, and had a chance at the pros. Even then I dunno if I would do it.
    Just stick around and do a search on some past threads about taking juice at ur age. I'm sure they'll change ur mind...

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    I agree with you being too young, and I know what it's like to sit there and crave gear, but the negatives outweigh the positives. Sorry bro.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: Newbie Questions not in the Educational Threads

Also, if I just did an 8 week cycle would I lose all my mass after I was done?
    This is were you will run into problems if you start too early... aside from the fact that you are messing with an immature endocrine system. If you start running gear too early you will be less likely to be able to maintain your progress naturally and the use of AAS becomes less of a supplement and more of a crutch.

Sure, you can put together a great cycle, jump up to a lean 200lbs but eventually you do have to come off. So you will need to know the training involved for your new stats or they will disappear naturally as fast as they came synthetically.

Basically - your training knowledge should exceed your current development before jumping on a cycle. And your endocrine system should be fully matured. That's my .02 4 U

Read, read, read and advance your training/nutrition knowledge through books and boards like AR before you go on cycle...

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    my suggestion is to wait till ur about 21, they say ur too young becuz juice will close ur epiphysical plates (growth plates) stunting any further growth. also, it ruins ur endocrine system which is still developing and lastly, why do u want to shut down ur natural test so early...

oh yeah at 12% body fat u cant see ur abs, i am bulking now and am 12% bf, i cant see my abs, so u are prolyl 10% imho.. im 5'10.5 maybe if ur 6'0 ft u cna see ur abs, who cares, too young. good luck with ur decision !

2 things bro...

I know you do NOT want to hear this, but as many fine, respected and knowledgable as hell AR bros said... you are too young.

and two...

You are 100% right... you are indeed in your PRIME. No doubt about it. And you know what? Most of us oldies PAY thru the nose for cycles and stick needles in ourselves just to get the TEST levels that you currently are getting for free in your body.

don't believe me? go to your doctors and have your test levels tested... you won't believe the results.

The rest is up to you. Train hard, eat like there is no tomorrow. Grow.

Red

Thanks guys.. I think I will try mother nature for awhile longer. I mean it has gotten me 45 lbs of muscle in the past 2 years. I appreciate your time.

I mean it has gotten me 45 lbs of muscle in the past 2 years.

Christ! Thats pretty darn good bro! Thats over 20 lbs a year... most of us can't even get that on cycle!

Great going bro!

Red

45lbs in two years is damn impressive! Like Red said, Some of us would be very hard pressed to gain that much through cycling, and you've done it naturally. Keep up the good work.

-moto

Thread Information