Thread: beginner cycle

YounGun4 is offline Junior Member

beginner cycle

i am 20 years old 6'2" 175 pounds 10% bf and have been lifting seriously for a year. I have been taking protein for a while now and even tried the new no2 supplement and have not seen any gains. I have gained alot of strength but mass is hard for me. I am looking for something very small scale maybe 5-10 pounds but safe also. One thing i am worried about is stunting any possible growth i have left in me. If you have any input please help. I was thinking about a short dbol cycle but was told its bullshit. please help...thank you

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well man u havent gained mass cause u dont eat carbs, u need 3 grams of carbs per pound of body weight ed, u havent trainedlong enough to juice yet. so 3 x 175 is the amount of carbs u need, and at 6'2 and 175, u can gain alot more naturally ! DONT JUICE !

YounGun4 is offline Junior Member
    any kind of diet you would suggest to get the amount of carbs i am looking for? what are good foods to eat and not eat? please help

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    protein and no2 are both good, but if you want to really see some gains then up your carbs and maybe try some cell tech or creatine express with your other supplements

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i reccomend, 1.25 g of protein /lb of body weight and 3 grams of carbs / lb of body weight... thats a start, then do like 20 mins of medium intensity cardio after your worout 3 times a week, start at 2 x a week, then 3 times a week. do the cardio to keep the blubber "fat" off. thats what i did and got from 180 to 200 lbs ,then i juiced...... train a little longer and harder and exhuast ur natural abilities, so ur mass will explode when u do juice....good luck !

Thread Information