Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last-One is offline New Member

I'm getting 500 DBol Tabs

Hey guys I'm getting 500 tabs of Dianabol at 5 mg each.

I've only taken Clenbuterol . Right now well today
    06/02/03 I benched 315 * 3; 375 * 2; and 405 * 1; 375 * 1; and 225 * 22 reps. On the Flat bench weighting in at 235 pounds.

I'm training with a bench press shirt soon. I've hit 475 with a double deniem suit. Here is my question. I read about cycles where you do

week1: 15mg/day
    week2: 20mg/day
    week3: 25mg/day
    week4: 30mg/day
    week5: 30mg/day
    week6: 25mg/day
    week7: 20mg/day
    week8: 15mg/day

Total of 252 pills now keep in mind I'll be getting 500 of these.

my boy says do

week1: 40mg/day
    week2: 40mg/day
    week3: 40mg/day
    week4: 40mg/day
    week5: 40mg/day
    week6: 40mg/day
    week7: 40mg/day
    week8: 40mg/day

Total of 448 pills with 52 left over.

Would that be to much to take? I'm certain it will be quality. Also I dont have nothing to use when I get off of this. They say amino acid, ephedrine, and creatine will help preserve the gains.

I want to keep this and not do this please let me know.

Just 500 Dbol tabs @ 5mg to play with no clenbuterol or nothing else

<-------this d00d is broke

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all, doing an oral only cycle will give you gains that will leave faster than you can say "damn i should have used clomid."

you need to have something to preserve anything after this cycle is done since you will lose most of it anyway by not stacking here.

i would invest your money in some test and run that for 10 weeks...it will come out to be cheaper and much mor effective than the dbol only crap.

stick around and so some research bro, you need to read up about oral only cycles and see that they are a waste.

if you don't have the cash to even run the most basic test only cycle with some anti-e's on hand and post cycle to keep your gains then maybe steroids are not for you at this time.

Well this source comes from a university football team. I figure my partner benching 515 is pretty heavy. They claim I'll gain a lot of weight and muscle strength......not needing cell tech or amino acids.

I was thinking about hanging on to it and getting the Clomid or more Clen then doing a plan. I dont want to jack my nuts up doing any crazy cycles at least with pills you know what your getting. Some of the injections you could get horse piss, cooking oil, etc.

I feel pills are a safer alternative but it will affect the liver.

It is just hard to get a hold of good stuff you know.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Last-One
    Well this source comes from a university football team. I figure my partner benching 515 is pretty heavy. They claim I'll gain a lot of weight and muscle strength......not needing cell tech or amino acids.

I was thinking about hanging on to it and getting the Clomid or more Clen then doing a plan. I dont want to jack my nuts up doing any crazy cycles at least with pills you know what your getting. Some of the injections you could get horse piss, cooking oil, etc.

I feel pills are a safer alternative but it will affect the liver.

It is just hard to get a hold of good stuff you know.
    just because your partner puts up 515 on bench doesn't mean anything when it comes down to what you should run or not.

their claims are right while u are running it, but when you go off you will deflate since nothing will be helping any strength/size gains stick around.

if you want to make the same mistake as other bros on here who ran a dbol only cycle thinking it would turn them into some beast then you are foolish.

'jacking your nuts up' is hardly what injectable compounds do, however they do shrink the gonads due to natural test production ceasing.

i am not even going to comment about your claims with 'fake gear' and 'how hard it is to get ahold of good stuff.'

you are wasting your time here bro, im sure others will respond with the same things i have been saying.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Dbol will shut your bodys endocrine system just as easy as test. In my opinion, its worse though, as you will actually have no testosterone in your body. Thats actually a miserable feeling for most users.

Id sell all your dbol and grab 2 bottles enanthate instead and 36 tabs of clomid and nolva. It should cost you under 150-200 bux TOPS

500 tabs at 500 $

But really its too many of the pills. lol I only need about 1/2.

Just keep sending ideas and stuff I am limited on knowledge

Thanks and all info I will read and consider

thats too much

you could seriously get

2 bottles enanthate
    36 tabs clomid
    100 tabs of nolva

for probally under 200 bux and have a much better cycle than the dbol

big swoll is offline Member
    remember that dbol is a c17aa....it will be really hard on your liver...might want to rethink about taking it for eight weeks

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Oh shit, you paid $500 for 500 5mg dbol ? Damn, that's pretty expensive. You could have picked up two bottles of Test250 for about $100. and had more gains. oh well, at least you're at the right place to learn about this stuff.

:lift:

I'm not to impressed with some of these posts. LOL

Its a done deed in 1 to 2 weeks I'll have 500 tabs. I read how people are stacking this and that and finally reaching a 405 bench. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORSE PISSSSSSSS

I done did it today naturally

I just asking some of these advanced users what I should do with this Dbol . I've never enhanced before so I have the fear like going to middle or high school and worrying about being picked on or locked in a locker lolllllllllll

I'm a computer programming. I'm designing a bench press routine of mine. It is a 12 week program. 10 week program if you don't plan to do work with a bench shirt. If I'm allowed to put downloads on this website I will make it for public use.

Eating is the most important. I've had bad boy gains by cooking 3 - 5 chickens a day on my George Foreman grill.

I want some help with pills. I dont know or trust someone enough yet to use chemicals. I dont have to take Dbol once I get it, I can hang on to it and get other supplements to come off of it.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    dude what these dudes are telling you is for real..you will blow up but soon after your done with the shit your gonna lose your gains...if your really set on doing the dbol ...then do 30-40max mg a day for 4 weeks and sell the rest of your shit and stack some kind of test into it....youll be glad you did...oh yea, and eat like a horse

Well Im telling you the best advice with them. Sell them and get test. The sides are gonna be worse with Dbol alone for 8wks.

8wks is likely to give you liver problems if you dont take the right stuff with it on dbol. ever hear of 17 alpha alkali?

I dont know or trust someone enough yet to use chemicals
    seriously, what do you think dbol is?

if you must run it along though..40mg ed for 8wks is probally what i would do

id also be on 25mg Aromasin E3D, 5-10mg Nolva, 600mg rALA, 4 tabs Tylers liver detox ED

and immediately followed by clomid for 3 wks

Will you guys give me some websites? for me to zone out on and read tonight. I work nights and I'm off tonight. LOL

I keep trying to put a pic on here so you all can see what I look like but it keeps saying file to big lol

FreakzillaX is offline New Member
    This kid is complaining about people helping him for free. Hahaha I play division 1 football in CT and there is no team in the NCAA that recommends you take D-Bol. Your not impressing anyone on this MSG Board, and I highly doubt that if you can only do 315 for three that wearing a bench press suit will enable you to do 475. To quote the WWE get the F out, zoog.

Zilla

YIM: chris_l65301

Here just page me on YIM: Chris_l65301

I got a quick time recording of me reping 270lbs for 15 reps. I'll be online all night.

Thats not 475 chief... seriously man i dont care... just dont come on this board and think you can make sh*t up to impress people. I wish my school played yours so i could smash you.

http://www.geocities.com/land/pic.html

I know my right quad is far bigger than my left 1 and I know I got to much body fat but heres what I look like. 235 body weight.

I am not trying to complain, I am just trying to learn more fellaz.

dood how tall are you 4'11" ?

You got some decent size. Just go through and read all the threads on this forum and you'll learn a lot. Spend the next month here researching before you start your cycle. You'll learn a lot more than what your friends are telling you. Right now, they're only telling you the good things like huge strength gains and size, but what about all the side effects. You gotta learn about that and how to counter them. We also have excellent diet and workout forums you might want to browse through. Welcome

lol thats lame

I said ealier that I raw bench pressed with ring between middle and ring finger 405 for 1 rep. From lift off touching my chest and pressing it through. I also said earlier that I use a double deniem shirt. The shirt gave me just 70 pounds on my lock out.

www.westside-barbell.com

check for yourself about powerlifting............I wouldn't mind 475 raw tho..lol

yes you have a point about side effects thats what I'm tripping on. Diet is important. On cycles you guys take creatine and amino acids?

No need for Creatine when on a cycle unless you're on anavar . It's good for post cycle.

www.westside-barbell.com

fuckin rights

i switched over to PL a few months back

I was told since Dbol waters you down that I should save my Cell Tech and amino acids to keep my gains. To come off and cut pills on ending weeks so I dont lose all my gains. But to be honest I wouldn't mind hoping on Clenbuterol . I gained reps and cut weight. Makes me wake up burning up in bed and cotton mouth.

I've been reading that HCG is needed. Have you heard of M on www.biotestedge.com ?

IF your a PL, you sure you want dbol ? Personally I woudlnt even want to run it. Max and Dynamic Squat/DL days woudl kill me from the lower back pumps on dbol.

Halo or Var would be my choice of oral...along with test

I dont use creatine as it never did much for me, but if i did it woudnt be cell-tech. if you bought some plain creatine, some dextrose and a little rala you would have the same thing for maybe 1/10 the price...maybe im a cheap college kid..oh wait i am. I woudlnt use amino acids either, plenty in good ol meat products.

some like to use clen at the end of a cycle. i dont, no reason, just dont like it really

HCG isnt required, but helps. Its mostly benefited from heavy or longer cycles

It has been 1/2 a day or so.........where is some more suggestions?

Dum Di Dum

I'll be running out of clen in a week or 2. Plus I'm winging off of Cell Tech. Now I have been eating the helk out of chicken to stay healthy. It is estimated that my pills reach me in 7 to 10 dayz. I'd love for once to get 5 - 45's on each side of the bench press bar. That would be bad ass yo

:

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    why dont u just front load with d-bol and run test and deca and get some real gains.... 500 mg of test enth.. 400 mg of deca and 40 mg of
    d-bol/ed for 4 weeks ? d-bol only cycles are out of style and clen sucks for strength. i think u need to do more research. go ahead and take the d-bols man, but ur gonna lose all of it no matter if u use 7000 ius of hcg and 500 mg of clomid at the end..... its a done deal. u need to do more research in the 7 - 10days u have left , u are way to excited about the short term gains man.... after 8 weeks of d-bol ull bench like 600 pounds no doubt, but u will kill ur liver no matter what u take and u will lose more strength than u had i nthe first place, like u will be back to a 205 lb bench press.
    the reason people here are telling you to hold up is becuz u r in a rush.. .and u will be sorry that is a fact, but we dont care if u listen. i want to flame at you becuz u need a flaming, don tget angry at me. i am saying this becuz u dont seem to be depressed by bad comments, ur very open so heres the truth. d-bol at 8 weeks will ruin ur liver and it will also give u insane water weight, you'll look like fat albert.... when ur done after 8 weeks ur balls will be the size of a pea (for sure), you will have no sex drive and u will lose more muscle than u had be4 becuz of catabolism and the excess cortisol at the reseptors. even if u run hcg and clomid u wont keep ANY strength.. now i think u should try a testosterone so u can reach a bench of 515 for 6 reps andkeep it after the cycle

test enth: week 1 - 10: 500 mg/ew
    d-bol 40 mg: week 1 - week 5 (just for you)
    and if u want to keep the mass u gain run deca
    deca: week 1 - 10: 400 mg/ew

lol man, ur a nice guy and i hope this changes ur mind, if not, good luck !

oh and if u run ur d-bol cycle, PLEASE USE SOME ANTI-ESTROGEN LIEK PROVIRON MAN, or ull become the only GIRL (no typo) in the gym that can bench 600 lbs. lol ! =)

oh shit btw, u will only be able to do a few sets of bench press becuz ull get insane pumps in ur lower back man.... haha i liek ur excitement, just wait and see. then come back and well fix u a real cycle in 8 weeks !

bsmith918 is offline New Member
    If you want my advice pm me. I've got a few ideas, but agree with averyone on this board.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    You want more suggestions, but everyone told you not to do a D-Bol on cycle. What more do yo want?

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Dude....please don't post your pic again!!!

By the sounds of things you've already made up your mind anyways. Your body will shut itself down, but I wouldn't worry about that either after looking at your pic.

LOL

Sorry dude. Where's MO? In the US I'm guessing. Is it South???

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Doing a cycle based on "I'm getting 500 DBol Tabs" does not seem very well planned. Do yourself a favor and take the advice given here and read as much as you can, do searches and ask questions regarding how to cycle and what to use. It will only take you a few days and you'll be surprised what a little info will do for your planning. If you must do a DBol only cycle keep it to 4 weeks (hard on the liver) at 40mg and get some clomid post cycle. You'll gain a lot of weight and get stronger but as said lose most of it.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    and bro just so you know if anyone pms you telling you they can get you rstuff alot cheaper stay away from them because they are either scammers or just trouble
    JLI

Yeah I hear you all

Damn thats some good points. no more than 4 weeks gotcha.

I just got this hot girls number today. So if things workout I might not be taking anything to shrink my nuts. I'm a sucker when it comes to girls.

gundam675 you sound like you know your stuff. Heck I might sell my stuff and say hell with it lol. I dont got it yet but when I do.

You all say get this and that but how? LOL It is not that easy for me. I don't have all kinds of sources or connections.

I put my picture on here so you all wouldn't think I was some little crap talking kid wanting attention or something. I powerlift/body build. I lift for power at the begininng then go for the swollen look at the end.

Why look it and not lift it? Or why lift it and look fat? Get a balance thats my motto.

I have talked to Arnold Coleman, James Henderson, and JM Blakley on the telephone about bench press techinques. But most people have no clue what chains, bands, and board presses are...

Re: Yeah I hear you all

Damn thats some good points. no more than 4 weeks gotcha.
    You bet your health bro...

dbol is a 17aa "medication", what this means (to make a long story short) is that it is very liver toxic. At large doses it is quite dammaging to the liver.

At 40mg/ed for 8 weeks, I hope you got good medical insurance that covers liver transplants.

I usually do not use more than 30-35mg ed (to kickstart a test and deca cycle) for 4 weeks, and most of the time by the third week I have to stop the dbol as my prostate feels like it's going to explode and I can barely urinate.

What you have to realize with dbol is that it's mostly water gains. Does it make you stronger? Hell yeah. Will you lift insane weights? Sure as hell! Will you lose most of your gains as soon as you stop taking the dbol? I guarantee it. Without a good base of test, dbol is not very usefull.

Oh and bro, at $500 for 500 dbols you're getting anally raped big time. My bud gets me 500 russians, naps or thais for $100-$125

(And bro, no offence but you may want to tone down the attitude a bit here... the good bros only take the time to respond to posts because they care about the questions asked and the folks who ask them. If they didn't care they would simply ignore your posts. The attitude doesn't help, it just burns bridges).

Red

from the looks of the pic this guy looks sharp. i just hope he wont make a bad decision like this. ok the d-bol for 5 week at 40mg/ed will give u great results, but

1. u have to eat tons 9im sure u do alreayd fro mthe looks of it)

2. take at least 1g of milk thistle ed, buy it at a health food store or a pharmacy. that means u need 2 tabs ed, it cleans out ur liver since the d-bol is 17-aa.

at the end of ur cycle make sure u know how to run hcg , ull need around like 7000 iu of hcg for 2 weeks to get ur boys up a running and some clomid, u can reserach this later.

good luck if u decide to run this cycle !

Mighty Max is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys while on the topic, I am currently running a Test/deca cycle, I am on mid of week 5. I feel the strength is definatley thier but the size isn't. I plan on adding d-bol tabs for 4 weeks @ 40mg. But since I already started my cycle, is it too late??

I hear milk thistle is what to get for my liver.

I do like the idea of doing 4 weeks @ 40mg cause once I get off I'm gonna get smaller. Maybe on 3 week do 30mg and week4 do 20mg?

How does that sound?

Well, I don't reccoment it bro...

But if you made up your mind and are all set to go, then lets do this properly. Live and learn I guess.

At 235 lbs I would start at 30mg ED and after a week or so up to 40mg *if you need it* (considering the toxicity of dbol , why use more than you need?) I think you might be surprised at what 30mg can do. At 220 lbs 30mg kicks my ass. There is little point in gradually decreasing dbol. Won't help you keep gains.

Next, make sure you have anti-estrogens (nolva, Adex, Ldex or femara), you may very well need it, and once the nips are burning/hurting and bitch tits are coming in is not the time to start looking for the shit. Dbol sets my nips on fire within days. We're not all the same, but better be safe than sorry.

Next if you want to have a chance at keeping some gains (no guarantees here, but it's worth a shot), and also have your balls start working again then you'll need clomid therapy for post cycle.

Good luck bro!

Red

Oh and silly me... yes milk thistle is needed to *help protect* your liver... but it's not a magic solution. ALA also helps.

If you can get a hold of Liv52 I've heard lots of good things about it when using liver-toxic drugs.

Red

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information