Thread: Wiiny doses

markas214 is offline Senior Member

Wiiny doses

I am about to start a cycle and want to do it right.

1-12 test prop 70mg ed = 490mg/week
    9-12 winny tabs 35mg ed

My question is if I will get anything from 35mg of winny. I have 100 10 mg tabs which is enough to run 35mg for 4 weeks. I want to gain some muscle while losing bodyfat. I also want to minimize the chances of side effects. As I've never done a real cycle I am not sure how my body will react. I'm currently 195 in th AM, 200lbs at night. I'm eating 225 grams of protien daily. My bodyfat is at least 23-25%. I put a picture in so you can see where i am currently. If you look at my chest you can see how much fat I am carrying. My waist is 41 and I'd like to get it to 36 by the end of my cycle and maintain my current weight..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wiiny doses-100_1436.jpg  

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I would rather run 12 wks of 75mg Tren ED. In fact I woudl much rather it that the winny you have there. I hate winny though.

Tren isnt harsh. Half the people will tell you what they read about it being harsh and not for beginners though, its kinda funny. Its not bad at all though. Your already gonna do ED injections too. And its soo much cheaper.

12wks is fine to run it lengthwise. Ive gone 18, I know some that have done anywhere from 24-52 as well.

add in some anti-e and id say your set.

btw..if your dead set for the winny, id go at least 50mg for 6wks, and even better choice for an oral would be var..but it cost about 2x

Unfortunately bro, anabolics DO NOT burn BF with the exception of tren and possibly anavar (and even thats questionable). You will not burn fat with winny. Winstrol give your muscles a hardening and 'pumping' effect which in turn may create an image of burning fat. Winny is most effective when ran at 50mg/ED for no more than 6wks for a newbie. If you want to burn unwanted BF, by far, cardio is the best method. Cardio in the A.M. on an empty stomach is most effective for maximum fat loss. Throw in an ECA stack for a little extra help with a clean diet and watch the your physique change.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I forgot to say I am going to use Clomid post cycle 300, 100, 50 accordind to the schedule I've seen here on AR. I will be doing 5 days of cardio and will take your suggestion Dragon and do it in the AM. Billy I will PM you for a question.

Thread Information