Thread: mustang 18

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

mustang 18

whats up stang? i didnt know you posted here. good to see you around.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks buddy! I just joined a couple days ago..I was here when it first started but did not post because I was on Elite all the time...It's agreat board and has changed so much since I was last here..Props to the mods, vets, admins and members for making this what it is today

M18

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    good deal bro. this has become a real quality board. anytime you get a chance to drop by your input would be greatly appriciated by all. hope to see you around. i still post over at elite also so i know i will see you there.

maximized is offline Junior Member
    Hey whats up M18! Ive been offline for like 2-3 weeks now and was pretty stoked to see you posting here. Hope things are going good for ya man. Hows your training going? Any significant gains?? Well, Im out. Peace bro.

-max

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by maximized
    Hey whats up M18! Ive been offline for like 2-3 weeks now and was pretty stoked to see you posting here. Hope things are going good for ya man. Hows your training going? Any significant gains?? Well, Im out. Peace bro.

-max
    Good to see you back online bro! My training is going pretty well. I have been off my cycle for about 8-9 weeks now and can't wait to get back on..I am waiting on all this gear so hopefully it gets through as I need to get back on LOL I have actually gained about 2-3 lbs in that 8 week time period while being off while on a strict 3400-3600 cal a day diet so I can't imagine it would fat gain...I'll keep everyone posted on my cycle results

M18

Thread Information