viper12 is offline New Member

becoming a firefighter

hey im going to become a firefighter in like 3 years and was wondering if taking steroids will effect me getting the job so if there is any firefighters out there can u please help me out with this question. Dad is a firefighter and too scared to ask him because of wat he might say or accuse me of

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I am not an expert in this case but I'm sure steriods won't affect you getting your job unless . . .

1. You are arrested for posession and end up with a record.
    2. You are drug tested upon application and are found to have steriods in your system.

So make sure you do not take any drugs that stay in your system long enough to show up in a drug test you may be given. For example Deca is detectable in your system for up to 18 months after administration so I'd be carefull with that.

viper12 is offline New Member
    thanks fedski that made me feel alot better with this situation but im still thinking about that cycle i have with dbol and equi. Do u think it could mess me up that much. im mainly taking it for football

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    You're 20 right? Personally (and I'm not alone in this opinion) I think you are still too young to start juicing. Wait at least another year before you consider a cycle.

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    Dude, first off.......your way to young to be even thinking of using AS! You need to take full atvantage of your body's own test production and let your body devolpe on its own! You need to let your body develope in its own before you start juicing!!! Second, most drug testings only screen for the typical drugs. AS are very expensive to test for and usually are not tested for becasue of the cost. Dude, your only 20yrs old. Be patient and wait till you are at least 23. I mean, train hard, eat right, take good supliments. Spend your hard earned money on things you need, good gym, food, supliments, and for the next 3 years, you should be able to make some really good gains! Then when you plateau in a few years, THEN consider the leap!

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Yeah bro, you should wait. I mean your balls are already small enough, no need to make them smaller. Besides, you arent takin deca so it wont be in your system very long. Maybe you should buy some <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> or sumthin.

B===D <-- Viper12
    Last edited by JDawg1536; 06-03-2003 at 12:34 PM.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    BTW, Viper12 is a retard, he was born in 1982, you fu*ked up your profile fireman.

Thread Information