Thread: Dianabol

keanubelgium is offline New Member

Dianabol

In a few weeks I gonna start a cycle with dianabol (naposim), besides the test enanth and boldenone . Whole over the board I read that dianabol produces bloat and makes you fat? True or not?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    D-bol makes u retain alot of water. If you don't want as much water bloat either don't take it, or run armidex or liqdex throughout your cycle.
    You can always kick your cycle off w/ prop also...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    personally i like dbol , and for sure you'll get water, but you'll get water from enant and a bit from eq (as with any androgen), nevertheless i ran arimidex through with eq/enant/dbol before and i got hardly any water and very solid/hard gains...might want to go that route...best of luck

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    dbols have a unique trade off in which I personal am constantly weight the benefits to the draw backs, i get bloated which i hate, but i also get stronger every single day i take them even at low dosages of 25mg per day on naposims wich are a very good dboll you will get stronger every day, the pumps are incredible too, stacking it with what you listed is actually one of my favorite stacks cause of the way the drugs work at different times so well, the first few weeks yuo have incredible pumps so tight you cant move from the dbol and EQ, and the dbol makes you real big and strong real fast, then when you cut the dbol out and the water drops you can really see the vascularity from the EQ and can continue making solid progress with the EQ and Test with the timing at which they are coming in, IMO all the bennefits are worth the bloat if thats the only side effect, you dont get fat off it, just a bit water retention that goeas away when you come off it, It is tough to put on fat on that cycle cause yuor metabolism will be burning claories so fast with the EQ you will be burnign practicly all the calories you put in your body, people say that anabolics dont burn fat but that is one area where i would argue that i do notice an increase of calorie burning, and holding more muscle is also linked to burning more calories, so basically you wont get fat unless you eat crap all day long, remember you are what you eat and if you wanna be a peice of fatty beef, or a cup cake then go ahead and eat that, but if you want to be lean mass then eat tons of lean meats all day long, thats where i feel alot of people make mistakes when they increase calories they do it by adding such things as bigmacs and pizzas then wonder why they have to cut up after a cycle, your BF% should actually go down on a cycle all the time, if it goes up then that means you put on more fat in comparison to the amount of muscle you added if muscle is the numerator and fat is the denominator in a math equation and bodyfat % is a ratio. putting on 10lbs of muscle with 5lbs of fat would still even lower you bodyfat ratio by a few percentages only way it is raised is when fat gain is more then muscle, so Im not saying dont eat, im seeing eat til you cant anymore, jsut dont put all that processed garbage in your body, the only thing man-made that goes into your body other than roids should be protien powder and vitamines or supllments, no packaged items, like potato chips, if it comes in a package most likely it will make you fat

keanubelgium is offline New Member
    Thx for the replies guys !
    Meathead84, what was the diet that u have used while on the cycle: 40% carbs, 40 % prot and 20% fat?

Thread Information