dson123 is offline New Member

Anavar, Please help (newbie)

Hey everyone, this is my first post on steroid .com, and I was hoping someone could give me some advice.

I've read threads on this site and others like it about anavar , but nobody who needed the information was built like me or had the same goals as me.

Im 19 years old, 235 pounds, 15% bf and 6 feet tall. This would be my first cycle of any type of steroid. I have been lifting for two years now (4 days a week religiously).
    My max lifts are:
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Squat: 455 lbs
    Bench: 320 lbs

The main reason that I want to take anavar is because I need to drop some fat. I know that my diet has not been on point in the past, but it is now and I have been losing body fat in recent weeks. I used to be a D1 college wrestler so we would bulk and cut accordingly, and I just started cutting three weeks ago (went a little too far with the bulk). I have also been trying to get some more vascularity (especially in my forearms).

I am not as concerned with strength gains, as I have been making good progress in the past few months, I am really just focused on losing fat and gaining that veiny look.

I am also unclear as to what else I should be taking with it, and after it, because the last thing I want is to have long term suppression problems. If anyone has advice as to what else to take, what to take after (if different from nolva), I would be very appreciative.

Thank you guys

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dson123 View Post
    Hey everyone, this is my first post on steroid .com, and I was hoping someone could give me some advice.

I've read threads on this site and others like it about anavar , but nobody who needed the information was built like me or had the same goals as me.

Im 19 years old, 235 pounds, 15% bf and 6 feet tall. This would be my first cycle of any type of steroid. I have been lifting for two years now (4 days a week religiously).
    My max lifts are:
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Squat: 455 lbs
    Bench: 320 lbs

The main reason that I want to take anavar is because I need to drop some fat. I know that my diet has not been on point in the past, but it is now and I have been losing body fat in recent weeks. I used to be a D1 college wrestler so we would bulk and cut accordingly, and I just started cutting three weeks ago (went a little too far with the bulk). I have also been trying to get some more vascularity (especially in my forearms).

I am not as concerned with strength gains, as I have been making good progress in the past few months, I am really just focused on losing fat and gaining that veiny look.

I am also unclear as to what else I should be taking with it, and after it, because the last thing I want is to have long term suppression problems. If anyone has advice as to what else to take, what to take after (if different from nolva), I would be very appreciative.

Thank you guys
    Good question mate.

You say your main goal is to lose some fat. Of the many options to consider, you decide anabolic steroids , albeit one of the milder ones. Pane #2 provides links as to why you should not take steroids at an early age. So I'll it at that.

But there are other options to consider, and arguably by some, better than steroids for fat loss. Thyroid meds will increase your metabolic rate, which will do as it's claimed. Without some of the nastier sides from taking anabolics. So in my mind, I would think something like T3/T4 would be preferable to what you are considering.

Just something else for you to consider
    ---Roman

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Like said above you are to young
    you mention your diet has not been great and you were a wrestler so you should know better- post your diet in nutrition section
    you made great progress natuarly you do not need any aas it's all about cardio and deit- maybe this could help-it help a lot of people
    http://forums.steroid.com/supplement...tml?highlight=

Taking any steroids including Anavar will shut down your HPTA, your endocrine system. Younger guys may have a heck of a time starting their HPTA back up. You may be able to live with depression (potential side effect) but can you live with erectile dysfunction? A lot of young guys go limp and then they panic. Just be patient and diet and cardio. Be safe, you're still young. You have a lot of time to be dumb and hurt yourself after you get past 25.

CrazyTeddy is offline New Member
    Too young, you may screw your development up. wait till mid 20's..

Thread Information