Peter is offline Associate Member

Would it matter if i did my injections at night tather than in the AM?

Hey guys,
    I am currently running 500 mgs of enath per week and 400 mgs of eq a week. I have to get up at like 7 am to go to work. Would it matter if I just did them at like 9 at night? Lemme know... Thanks fellas...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    It's all really personal choice. When I inject winny, I always seem to get Wired and can't fall asleep, so I choose to inject as early as possible. All depends on your schedule.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    It really doesn't matter when you inject.

There are some people who are all for injecting right before a workout to give them that mental edge.

Pick a time that's right for you.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    for long esters, it doesn't really matter. Fast acting esters like Suspension and Winny I would shoot an hour before my workout.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    In terms of pain after the fact, the two times I injected before bed I woke up with a serious, bruise-like pain at the injection site. I prefer to inject in the morning (I do quads) solely for the reason that I'll spend the rest of the day moving them, contracting them and stretching them all in the course of walking. After two times of injecting and letting it sit pretty still for 8-9 hours I won't be doing that again.

It all a matter of personal preference bro. I always like to inject in the A.M. right after a hot shower. The tension of the skin is not as durable and my muscles are more relaxed......makes for an easier inject. I would suggest, whether you inject in the A.M.,midafternoon, or P.M., try and be consistant with your timing.

Thread Information