catch42 is offline New Member

thanks guys...test/dbol cycle question

i plan on running 250 mg of test a week for 2 weeks then adding dbol at 20 mg a day for weeks 3 and 4 which i will also bump the test up to 500 m/g's.... then for weeks 5 and 6 i continue the dbol dosages and lower the amount of test to 250 mg's a week, week 7 i start clomid treatment at 50 mgs a day. i realize most cycles are 8 to-12 weeks but it seems this is the only gear i can get for now...is it worth doing this cycle? (its my first one 5'10 210 20 yrs old) if there are minor changes to be made i would love to hear them...i also plan on getting some liquidex but not until i kno this cycle is worth taking. thanks again, you guys have been a tremendous help.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Not worth it. Wait til you can get more gear. For one, 250mgs a week of test will do nothing. If you were actually taking good dosages, at the 6 week mark the test is just starting to really kick in (unless it is prop). You need more gear and a lot more research. DOn't be dumb like I was and do a small cycle just to do one. It's a waste of money....

Chach is offline Associate Member
    bro not this cycle is not worth doin, save the gear until you can get some more, make ur first cycle worth it, i rushed inot mine i wish i had the knowledge i have now....goodluck

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    In this type of cycle minimum time would be 8 weeks. When your running something like prop/fina/winny then you can cut it to 6 weeks cuz of the fast acting drugs, but not in this case.
    I wouldn't recomend pyrimiding the enth like your thinking about doing run it all at the same dosage and frontload if anything.
    If you wanna start out w/ a low dosage of 250mgs a week of enth then do so but 500mgs per week for 8 weeks is the recomended dosage. I'm not saying you won't grow off 250mgs a week cuz you might but most ppl don't wanna shut down just for 250mgs of test a week.
    The cycle your thinking about running should be run like this.
    Week 1-4 d-bol 30mgs ed
    Week 1-8 (or 10) Test E 500mgs
    Clomid 2 weeks after ur last shot.

Also your real borderline on age so you might wanna hold off for another year or so but that's up to you.
    Goodluck,

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    Week 1-4 d-bol 30mgs ed
    Week 1-8 (or 10) Test E 500mgs
    Clomid 2 weeks after ur last shot.
    This is a proven standard cycle that will give you great gains.

Thread Information