Thread: prop. & winny

mj7877 is offline New Member

prop. & winny

I've heard that a prop. and winny cycle will have you looking pretty good, really fast with the right diet and cardio. Being that it is so fast acting and has such a short half life, do the gains dissapear just as fast? I will be using clen and clomid post cycle

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    gains disappearing, according to lots of variables, diet, training, post-cycle therapy, ancillaries, stacking, steroid molecules and their specific physiological effects, i.e. youll probably gain less with primo but keep more...id say its more up to you/your lifestyle rather than the actual steroid taken when your talking about keeping, or losing your gains...

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    gains that happen quicly are harder to maintain then gains made over a longer period of time, of course mass gains by winny tend to be smaller but more solid and last longer, the gains made from the combination are mostly permanent since their isnt much water bloat that many people confuse with mass gains that then go away when the cycle is over, that cycle with the right diet will get you good solid gains that with proper clomid and year round diet/exercies/rest program should be very maintainable

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    As long as you maintain a good diet and cardio after the cycle, and you take your post cycle products you should still keep most of the gains you get. Its pretty much like that with any AAS. I am not positive about prop cuz I never tried it but I wouls assume this would be true.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    id say its more up to you/your lifestyle rather than the actual steroid taken when your talking about keeping, or losing your gains...

djddjdjon be me to the post, i would just like to highlight the last thing he said which i think is the most important factor being your lifestyle

Thread Information