BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Ok so after a few years of waiting I finally started my first cycle today.

Cycle is as follows

Test E: 500mg for 10 weeks
    Superdrol: 30mg for 3 weeks

Nolva: 40/40/20/20
    Clomid: 100/100/50/50

I am using pharma grade test, Aburaihan if anyone knows it, when I cracked open the vial and filled the syringe it only gave me about 0.7ml of oil.

Then I had to get the bubbles out of the syringe and lost another little bit of oil.

After I injected in my glute I noticed yet another bit of oil coming out from the injection site.

So what's the deal I must be only getting about half the amp (125mg) into my system?

I'm considering pinning 3 amps per week which would theoretically yield 750mg of test per week. But due to not getting a full 3ml of oil it would only be 500-600mg per week.

Edit: I meant to say amps not vials, seems the amps are underfilled slightly
    Last edited by BR0DIE; 02-03-2014 at 08:51 AM.

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member
    Do you have an AI and Liver Support? Push air into the vial before withdraw, it creates a vacuum to break the seal. I assuming 250mg/per ML. So draw past 1ml a little and then push back in until you return back to the 1ml mark. It's okay to have the little bubbles in, a little air isn't gonna hurt you. I usually pin Monday and Thursdays (mornings). Also after injecting keep the needle in and after pushing oil through let the oil separate a bit from the needle so that should eliminate the oil coming back out.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by BR0DIE View Post
    Ok so after a few years of waiting I finally started my first cycle today.

Cycle is as follows

Test E: 500mg for 10 weeks
    Superdrol: 30mg for 3 weeks

Nolva: 40/40/20/20
    Clomid: 100/100/50/50

I am using pharma grade test, Aburaihan if anyone knows it, when I cracked open the vial and filled the syringe it only gave me about 0.7ml of oil.

Then I had to get the bubbles out of the syringe and lost another little bit of oil.

After I injected in my glute I noticed yet another bit of oil coming out from the injection site.

So what's the deal I must be only getting about half the amp (125mg) into my system?

I'm considering pinning 3 amps per week which would theoretically yield 750mg of test per week. But due to not getting a full 3ml of oil it would only be 500-600mg per week.
    Use the Z track injection method and no oil will come out.

What are your stats?
    How long have you been training?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I hate when I buy vials and there is only about .7ml in each vial. I know you are losing a drop trying to get the air out, but the gear is unprofessionally filled; even though they go through the hassle of professionally packaging it. The good news is that it is probably real gear. But sometimes they dont put the proper amount which is incredibly shady as legit medical company's are forced to put the proper amount into labeled vials. I have never asked for a refund or for extra gear, but they should be giving you an extra bottle for about every three bottles they sold you.

ickythump is offline Member
    Pharma grade should not be off, let alone by .3ml's!!?? That's a net loss of one and a half grams if they're all like that....idk much about that company tho, but if it's actual pharma it sounds like you got ripped off to me...you say cracked open the vial, is it an ampule, little glass container??

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Are you sure its pharma grade ? In the long run , being underdosed by that much in each amp is a good loss

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I bet if you line all your amps up in a row there is a different amount in Each one. It's Iranian 'pharma', not sure it's licensed anywhere other than Iran though.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Use the Z track injection method and no oil will come out.

What are your stats?
    How long have you been training?
    Stats
    6'0
    195lbs
    27yo
    Been training since 15 on and off but got serious at 20.

Quote Originally Posted by ickythump View Post
    Pharma grade should not be off, let alone by .3ml's!!?? That's a net loss of one and a half grams if they're all like that....idk much about that company tho, but if it's actual pharma it sounds like you got ripped off to me...you say cracked open the vial, is it an ampule, little glass container??
    Yeh it's little glass amps, I guess I'll find out in 4-5 weeks if they are fake or underdosed.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    What needle length are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    What needle length are you using?
    1.25 inch needles, 2ml syringe

Update Week 4

Just started week 4 and gained 10lbs already.

Pumps are through the roof from the Superdrol. Libido is boosted nicely too. Recovery is so much quicker, no matter how hard I train I can't get doms unless I do high rep deadlifts.

Weighed in at 205lbs at 6'0 and I think I've lost fat too, looking like a proper bodybuilder now and excited for the next 8 weeks.

tomx91 is offline Junior Member
    Nice.. Good effort will be nice to see how it ends!

Thread Information