bsmith918 is offline New Member

EQ/Fina question

I am currently cycling EQ at 400 mg per week and dbol at 250 mgs per week. I am on week 3 of a fifteen week cycle. I want to add fina to this cycle. My question is would it be better to start running it on week 5-15 or start it after my last week of the current cycle. I'm not even sure this is a good idea. Has anyone tried this. Also, will fina suspend at 150 mg/ml and if so how many gram kit should i use and how should i modify it. Thanks Bros.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think you should add some test

I wish i had some on hand, but i don't. I appreciate the advice. If i can find a new source for Var powder, i would use it. My old source is no longer reliable.

If your going to add the Fina, put it from wks9-18 and start clomid 2 days after last Fina inject. If you want to go 12wks(which I don't advise if this is your first time using Fina) then 7-18.

Is this your first cycle?

No, This will be my third. My body always reacts well to using EQ, but it does take it a while to get started. I have been seroius about the qym for about three years now. I have made fina plenty of times for friends, but this will be the first time to take it. The reason i want to take it is that it is easy to get quick and very cheap. I also don't mind the every day shots, I just don't want to take as much liquid into my ass. Do you think the effects would be worth adding it at this time???

Fina is always a nice addition, and if your 3wks in going 15wks, then that is plenty of time for excellent benefit.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    get test

go get a synokit and make it if you have to

Thread Information