biffer is offline New Member

Nolva AND arimidex on cycle?

Hey guys,

So im almost 3 weeks into my 500mg p/w Test E cycle. I've just found out the Aromasin i've been using is bunk and i've got pretty bad bloat and water retention, nips have also been kinda sensitive and puffy for the last few days.

I started taking 10mg of Nolva per day 2 days ago as a precautionary before the Adex arrives. It arrived today and I took 0.5mg, planning on taking it EOD and vary it accordingly. My question is can I carry on nolva to completely get rid of nipple problems while taking the Adex or will it reduce the effectiveness? Am i better off just taking the Adex and waiting for that to take its course? How long will that take?

All advice appreciated!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hi biffer just use your nolva till the end of the wk till the adex gets in to full swing then you should be ok to drop the nolva then the adex to .25 eod because .5 will probs be too much for what your using on cycle.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Agree with Clarky, I would continue running the Nolv until your sides subside and then you will be okay to drop the nolv and reduce your adex intake to help ensure you do not crash E2 levels.

biffer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Agree with Clarky, I would continue running the Nolv until your sides subside and then you will be okay to drop the nolv and reduce your adex intake to help ensure you do not crash E2 levels.

Thanks guys would you suggest keeping the nolva dose at 10mg per day or upping it until sides subside?

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I personally would have started at 40mg/ed if there was a lump, which you did not mention. So if it were bloat and puffiness, I would have started at 20mg/ed and l, depending on how severe, would have kept it there or dropped to 10mg after a few days on an AI.

i always use, both, Nolva and Adex on cycle as I am prone to gyno, its a matter of preference I guess. Some will say nolva is not needed since estrogen is in check with Adex. I like being on the safe side cuz letro didnt do shit all for me on reversal of gyno.

Thread Information