Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member

Wrapping up cycle, but ran into a problem

Whats up fellas, I havent been on here lately due to a busy schedule and also a strict workout routine. But anyways I just took my last shot of Test yesterday and finished my EQ 2 weeks ago. My cycle plan looks like this.

Enanthate 1-12 400mgs/wk
    EQ 1-10 300mgs/wk
    Winny 11-15 50mgs ed

Nolv/Clen

But here's the problem.. At first when I got all my gear I didnt have enough money for the Winny. So I figured there would be no harm in waiting for a little bit. I know I know, its a big no no.. So when i went to order it my source was out. It took a while for him to get it. Well I'll be getting it tomorrow or Thursday, and I ordered enough for 28 days. My question is: In 21 days I need to start my post cycle therapy . But I wanna run Winny 4 weeks. Is it possible to take my post cycle therapy a week later? What should I do? Thanks bro's..

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    extend your test and eq intake another week, then youll be able to run the winny for 4 weeks...Madmax

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Damn, I never even thought of that.. Thanks Madmax

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    What about the fac that you stopped the EQ two weeks ago? The test shouldn't be a problem, but I would think that two week out on the EQ, your levels would be dropping off pretty good. Why not just save the winny for your next cycle? Or just extend your test like MM said and don't worry about the EQ. JMO

-moto

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by motoxxxguy
    What about the fac that you stopped the EQ two weeks ago? The test shouldn't be a problem, but I would think that two week out on the EQ, your levels would be dropping off pretty good. Why not just save the winny for your next cycle? Or just extend your test like MM said and don't worry about the EQ. JMO

-moto
    My thoughts, exactly.

~US~

Thread Information