Thread: injection sites

shadowed is offline New Member

injection sites

where do you guys feel you get the most out of the injections form...i usually feel it more when i go through the thihgh area......i feel strnger and alwasy have better wrkouts when i do that..the ass..it was ok the fiorst time i injected there but , me personally i have more muscle in my legs and its easier, who knows mnaybe thats why......
    ??? does injecting into diffrent areas give you any mbetter results as far as growth?????

SwitchedOn is offline New Member
    I started my first cycle shooting into my delts only. Since then have moved to quads and have only shot glutes once. With quads you can see and control the injection much better IMO.
    However you cannot see the glute area as readily as quad sites and that will help hide any scarring or complications from injections. Although I don't practice it as much as I should everyone should rotate injection sites. This keeps scar tissue down and increases the amount of AS you can use during a cycle.
    Not sure about one injection site giving better gains versus another- I'd have to say no. Then again the glutes are more toward the center of mass of the body and that seems like it will make a difference as far as the speed with which the AS will hit the rest of the body. Makes sense that injecting in the delts will cause the AS to reach the lower extremeties slower than injecting further down into the body. Actually this is a question I've been meaning to ask- anyone else have some input?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Be a man and take it in the ass.

Nathan can tell ya.

SwitchedOn is offline New Member

thx for reminding me biker

NOW I know why I don't inject the glutes- taking it in the ass is not something I care to ever experience, thanks for reminding me XBiker

Switched

shadowed is offline New Member
    thanks...yea i just thought that if i had done it different that i might get better results or gains..but i guess its good to rotate...withthe scarring.............though..i haventhad any yet, but im sure if i mess up .. i'll know for sure, anyway thatnks for the reply ....
    anybody else???? any info would be cool.....
    thanks again

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    As long as you go deep into a muscle youll be fine rotate your shot areas to avoid scar tissue. I used to site inject my biceps with fina so no matter how small muscle gfroup you do as long as you get deep into the muscle you should be fine

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    honestly, i've had the best luck going into my glutes, especially with sus. that's a painful shot a couple days laters, and i've always had an easier time dealing with that in my glute than in my shoulder. when i use deca and winny, shots that don't hurt, i like the quad much better.

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    Glutes....it's the only site(for me anyway) that can handle 5-6cc injections......

Thread Information