BullDogg20 is offline Member

Sust 250 and EQ cycle

Not sure if i can get Eq yet but i have kinda made up my mind to so sustanon again becaseu i am familar with its effecs.
    My last cycle was very mild i ran sust 250 1 amp every 5-6 days for 7 weeks and 1 cc of winney eod for 7 weeks. i made preatty goof gains off it . The only siide effects i got was some sort of rash all over my body and increased bloodpressur and oh y alets not forget a 350 lbs bench press..lol

Any ways for my second cycle i was think about
    running 500 mgs of sust a week and maybe 300 of EQ.
    I am looinh to gain some quality muscle and stay hard and look good. Would this be too much juice for my second cycle in your opinion's or not enough. anyways let me know what u think about this cycle i a planning on starting .......thanx

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

giant bill is offline New Member
    Bulldog,
    I'm on my third cycle currently, and taking 500mgs/Sus, 400mgs/Deca and 30mgs/Dbol (d's taken first 4 weeks). IMO, your cycle looks fine, but, do you have Clomid or HCG ?? You'll need to take one of these post-cycle to stimulate natural Test levels again or you could lose gains. Also, I'm running the Dbols to kickstart the cycle. You see, you won't see results for a weeks with your choices. Orals jump T levels immediately.
    Remember one thing: It's not how much gear you take to make a successful cycle, it's your diet that makes or breaks it. Make sure you eat around every 2hrs. and the majority of food being high qualiy protein. Good luck!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks good to me bro!

How many weeks were you planning on running the AS for?

Also try taking the sus once every 3 days at 250mgs instead of

500mgs every 6 days. You'll make better use of the faster acting esters(prop,phenyl) they take about 24hrs to hit the blood stream
    and last 1-3 days

Just my $1.50 worth...or .02 cents american(hehehe)

Mallet

I have been asking about clomid but it seems to be very hard to get up wear i am from. I want to do this cycle right and get the most out of it while i can. I am from northern ontario and i just cant seem to getor find clomid. i really want it though.I am goona take milk thistle as well. i read in the drug profiles that males take from 150-300 mg of eq a week. so would 300 mgs be way to much for my second cycle?

Any ways thans for the american 2 cents...lol

Be safe!!!!!!

bigchewy is offline New Member
    usually people take no less then 400mg of eq a week,and you will need clomid post cycle ,also i would add some tren up in the mix.

bigchewy

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Clomids very easy to get not even worth not starting if you cant get it. Runb a minumim of 400mg I perfer running 600mg at least.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree with PA the EQ guru...i would run EQ at 600mg/wk and the sus at 500mg wk

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

Dont Worry

Its not too much..500/Sus is perfect and I am starting today with 500EQ/wk, 75Prop/d, Dbol 40/d. My last cycle was 500 sus/400deca/35 dbol and I had only one side affect and that was bloating.

Listen

You absolutely need Clomid, critical....PM one of the Mods of Vets. Clomid is easier the AS to ge in my opinion. Find someone and ask or get to know one of them and they will help you. But dont expect the to just give out sources to someone they just met...

Good Luck

Thread Information