Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ronnie Coleman

HiddenPotential is offline New Member
    Ok here it goes,
    I will have to completely agree with Mr.NiceGuy here. Althought NiceGuy does act like a complete jackass sometimes, i still think he's a kool guy. This was my intro let's get down to business,
    I donno about u guys, but i wouldn't stand infront of live tv or give an interview that millions of ppl would be reading and tell everyone i use something illegal, which could probably get me time in ma homeland just for possession of it. It would be taking a dip in the ocean of sharks while bleeding the shit outa urself. I think whatever he did was a good move. You should be proud of our boy becoz he has started to think before he says something. YA BUDDAY!!!!
    ~Pe@cE~

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i mean some of you guys are gettin down on ronnie because he didnt admit he uses roids....??? are you serious??? how many of you would tell the whole world you use roids??

zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member
    LOL god give roids.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    If he openly admitted his use he would have his IFBB card yanked.... and only because he would be breaking one of their top rules for comp... Come on bros if you want to flame something you should be pointing towards the IFBB rules and regulations, judges and the management of the whole organization. My .02

jamie is offline New Member
    It's all about GNC products. Ronnie Coleman, in my opinion is on AS. Ronnie Coleman wishes he could look like Ronnie Coleman going the natural route. No one can be that huge and defined naturally. But GNC tells young kids, take Metrx and you'll become this monster. When the stuff doesn't work for that kid he finds out about AS and it works. Flex Wheeler and Lee Priest have come out and said they were AS for years. Flex Wheeler said he hasn't been off AS for more then a month since he was 19yrs, he is 36 I think. I would love to take all the BB and put them in a secure building for a year and have them work out and take GNC supplements. Lets see what Mr. O looks like then. He is man and could say and do whatever he wants, but don't walk around like that is your real body.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    y would u guys have such a pointless discussion, lol !

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Everyone is saying he is a cop, I thought he left that job after his second win? Am I clueless?

wood is offline Associate Member
    I think it was Cell-Tech and Nitro-Tech that put on the weight for him. Hahahah He's a juice phene

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information