Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ronnie Coleman

neubin is offline Junior Member

Ronnie Coleman

Do you think Ronnie has ever taken steriods ?

http://www.entertainmentstudios.com/...ex.asp?ID=1244

G-S Guest
    Now, if you are uncomfortable speaking and admitting the truth, don't talk about it. But I have no respect for the man when he sits there and lies out of his ass to everyone.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    hell no! didn't you read his jacket?!? he got that big on Met-rx!!

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    that sucks. i remember reading an interview with him a few years back with him talking about "why he decided to remain natural". are people really that ignorant that they believe that he is drug free. i have no respect for that guy, either admit it or keep your mouth shut about it.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    The truth will come out sooner or later. I mean, Colemen has one of the biggest GH guts I have ever seen.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    what a load of B.S....

Of course he has amazing genetics, but that man has one of the most recognizable GH stomache's in the world.

He should have said "no comment" and kept what little respect I had for him before seeing this. Met-rx shakes my ass, haha.

Originally posted by FedSki
    Colemen has one of the biggest GH guts I have ever seen.
    Damn, you beat me to it!

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I bet he is contractually tied by Met Rx not to reveal the truth. We are all supposed to believe it's Met Rx products that has got him to where he is.

I wonder what his police department thinks of that..looks bad having a steriod guy as a cop..just doesnt seem right.. Im sure lots take them but he is huge...

I bet he is contractually tied by Met Rx not to reveal the truth. We are all supposed to believe it's Met Rx products that has got him to where he is.
    He is a salesman bro. Have you seen the tape he has out "Mr Unbelievable" that was taped 6 weeks before Mr. Olympia? It was like watching a huge ad for Extreme Whey and he wouldn't stop talking about his f'in BBQ sauce, he said "this is the best BBQ sauce in the world". It was pretty funny to watch. He is a beast in the gym though, no doubt about that.

I wonder what his police department thinks of that..looks bad having a steriod guy as a cop..just doesnt seem right.. Im sure lots take them but he is huge...
    I bet they love it, I'm sure they either warn him about drug tests or give him clean results no matter what. Having that big of a guy on your squad and giving your department such advertisements puts them in heaven. And I wouldn't doubt atleast 35% of every police department is on or has been on steriods .
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 06-03-2003 at 04:40 PM.

flexgolf is offline Member
    Originally posted by FedSki
    The truth will come out sooner or later. I mean, Colemen has one of the biggest GH guts I have ever seen.
    indeed...king bloat

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    Well he's big as shit and no way in hell its natural. I had respect for him as far as mr.o so many times but now since he can't even admit it he is on roids he lost one more fan

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Well if he told everyone he's juices he would lose his job. He's been working for the police department for 18 years (something like that) and been bodybuilding for 12. He swore to abid by all laws whether he agrees with them or not.

Just saying I can see why he lies.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    lol powewr is so right, guys i e-mail jay cutler al lthe time and ask him about juice, he helps me out a bit. when i ask him what cycles he did, he says "im not eager to lose my job or my sponsors", something like that. if coleman says i juice, then he automatically is banned fromn IFBB and loses all his contracts, every damn thing he worked for. even if he said no comment, that will still be like .... wtf get out ! guys hes still the champ so lets all show him some respect ! =) flame on !

I wasnt flaming, I just wondered if it could be remotly possible that he could get their naturally...I doubted it highly but I understand too why he would have to lie, just sucks that everyone knows thats how he got that way (and with tonnes of hard work) but nobody is allowed to say that...I think that is a pretty poor message we show people. I think he is awesome but dont agree with the way body building tries to show people that everyone is natural..oh well..thats the way it is

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    he is a cop, he has to lie. He might have to take it to the grave if he wants to collect a pension for the police dept.

ZachG_85 is offline Junior Member
    Let the guy lie. Saying "no comment" is like pleading the 5th. Everyone knows it means you're guilty, so the only way it protects you is legally. If he said "no comment," everyone would know that meant he juices, and he'd get his ass handed to him on a platter by Weider.

However, if he makes up some extravagant (yet not entirely unbelievable for those who don't know) lie, everything's fine and dandy. I have lost no respect for the man. Had he said "Juicers are cheaters and I wish steroids were banned from the sport etc..." like Arnold and some other IFBB guys have said, I would get mad.

First of all, its a stupid question for the media to ask. It's like asking a crack dealer if he has ever done drugs. It's an obvious answer... and it boggles my mind that they might expect any other answer besides no. Pretty much his career (cop and Mr. O) is on the line if he was to answer yes, but you have to agree that it is still funny to see him answer "I am all natural, and so are these other juicing athelete's. It's all god given talent". Maybe I would have respected a "no, lets change the subject", more than a "it's all me, it's all my talent... and Met-rx, the greatest shake in the world!"

FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    common guys, leave him alone! A little nitro-fizz-wizz and anyone can get that big!!!

MysticGohan is offline Junior Member
    No matter what any one says i have respect for the guy, natural or juiced without disclosing it. I've seen ronnie coleman the unbelievable and it is just that unbelievable. How many guys that use AS ever reach what he has acomplished. If the guy is indeed using AS he sure has done his done his research and is on top of the AS knowlege world. How many people here on the AR forum will go on tv and annouce to the world family,friends,boss and all organizations you are assosiated with that you are indeed using AS? Quit hating and atleast aknowlege that MR. O natural or not is on top of the BB game and is the best by far in your lifetime.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by MysticGohan
    Quit hating and atleast aknowlege that MR. O natural or not is on top of the BB game and is the best by far in your lifetime.
    Not hardly. His last two O titles were gifts. He's a Weider boy. No way he's better than Haney, or Yates. Not even close.

At least not in terms of longevity. 1998 Ronnie could give Haney and Yates a run for their money. Might not win, but it would be close.

And I must say, Ronnie is probably the only Mr. O to actually get worse with each passing year.

Originally posted by G-S

Not hardly. His last two O titles were gifts. He's a Weider boy. No way he's better than Haney, or Yates. Not even close.
    i think yates and cutler are both better than ronnie now.
    -why does he care so much about his job as a policemen...is it ethics? all of his money comes from bodybuilding.

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    Ahahah I'm kidding I just wanted to see some responses to the no fan thing yah him being a copper, sponcered by met-rx and also wieder and who ever else he would be in deep ola horse shit up to his ears. Course if you do watch that film he does studder alot trying to pull out some answers out of his arse. BTW LOL emit smith cycles as well I bet.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by flexgolf

i think yates and cutler are both better than ronnie now.
    -why does he care so much about his job as a policemen...is it ethics? all of his money comes from bodybuilding.
    He said he loves being a police officer. In Unbelievable he says quote "another day, another penny" He says this because compared to his Olympia money and sponsorship, thats what it compares to.

Derek19yrs is offline Junior Member
    Hey,
    The guy is built and he is on juice no doubt about it. There is no way a guy that lean and big can do it naturally I don't see why it's a big deal if he admits it or not. Why is the world so hard on steroid users it's not as bad as other drugs. Personally I think Gunther is the man he can pull a 300lb dumbbell on one arm rows.

Derek

Originally posted by Derek19yrs
    Hey,
    The guy is built and he is on juice no doubt about it. There is no way a guy that lean and big can do it naturally I don't see why it's a big deal if he admits it or not. Why is the world so hard on steroid users it's not as bad as other drugs. Personally I think Gunther is the man he can pull a 300lb dumbbell on one arm rows.

Derek
    thats insane!!!!

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    Guys I cant believe you are flaming Coleman for not admiting his use of AS. You have to realize how the general public views people that use Steriods . They think your a cheater!! If bodybuilders were honest in regards to the drug use, the entire sport would be looked down upon and would lose COUNTLESS advertisers and sponsors. Of course they use AS, I know that, you know that. However the general public isnt knowledgable in the ways of AS so those guys have to keep it under wraps. Truth is you would do exactly the same thing he is doing if you were in his shoes!!

My two cents

I think they should have just left him the fuck alone... it's a stupid question with an obvious answer. Ronnie Colemans a great bodybuilder and I'm almost glad he lied, but my favs are Marcus Ruhl and Cutler... but I assume every single pro bodybuilder is on roids.

HUGE PRESSER

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    The man has to do what he has to do. Leave it at that. This topic is fkn stupid you should all realize the obvious reason as to why he cannot admit to it.

I think it's a good topic but a fucking retarded question... as I said all pro bodybuilders are on roids. I agree FKIT.. Coleman had to do what he had to do.

HUGE PRESSER

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Gotta agree, he's on national tv, what's he gonna say I'm a cop, but I use GH and etc... and if he did don't you think that would give bodybuilding a BIGGER BLACK EYE? Not to mention that interview was how long ago? He was just starting to win the O and if he did say something The Weasel...I mean weiders would not even let him on the stage!
    1st - Dude's a monster! and maybe alittle genetics have something to do with it!
    2nd - If he comes out and says my cycles are.... what ever money he gets from Weiders and such would be GONE!

If you look at it like well he's a fat f'n liar, sure, but look at with a business sense and what could happen to his career and what ever mainstream acceptance he would lose.

Give the guy a break and look at it from his side of view...not to mention there's plenty of BBers that will say what they do (Lee Priest, Craig Titus, John Romano...etc)

GUNMAN is offline New Member
    O.K Im going back to straight <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> + protein
    Last edited by GUNMAN; 06-04-2003 at 06:28 PM.

aanold is offline Junior Member
    I do agree that he a has to do what he has to. If it was me though I wouldn't agree to an interview if the question was going to be asked.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    you have to admit he is dumber than a box of rocks.

He's actually not that stupid, he's just ridiculously shy. I've talked to people who have met him and they say he is a lot smarter-sounding one on one as opposed to on stage talking to a few million people. Which really makes sense, I suppose.

As for the cops minding he's on the force, I'd personally think he'd be one of the best cops ever. Imagine him cornering you and saying "Get down!" I'd do it in a split second, he'd break me in half trying to force me.

MysticGohan is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by poppapump58
    you have to admit he is dumber than a box of rocks.
    Pulled of ronnies websight.

College : Grambling State University, 1986 (BS in Accounting, Cum Laude)

NiceGuy is offline New Member
    woah what a bunch of losers ! who would admit to something illegal in front of ppl like that? if he would say yes , he would looose more n more fans! by saying no i believe he is holding alotta fans

Duckmanfoochew is offline Junior Member

What a looser!

Liar Liar, your nose is growing!!!!!!

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    The sport is known for the stuff..bottom line! Its pretty much who can diet and run their gear the best. Hes not gonna lose his job for using either. Most companies do not work that way. Usually if you test positive for a random drug test, they will make you seek treatment and will probably lay you off! Now if you get caught again while on probation, then you could lose your job. I know first hand, it happened to a friend of mine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information