XMeatX is offline New Member

Winny muscle hardening q's

Besides not aromatizing much, and thus giving no bloat, are there any more real concrete reasons why winny gives that "hard/dry" look. I am in the middle of my cutting cycle of 50mg prop/50 var ED and about to switch the var to winny.

Also, after the cycle is over, where I will use proper clomid dosing, how long can I expect the hardening effects to last? I will hopefully be around 6% bf when I'm done w/ this and want to maintain looking hard and vascular for as long as possible, though i fear alot of it will fade after the cycle is over even while maintaining a very low bf.

Any input from personal experience or just knowledge would be appreciated.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    its more anabolic than androgenic , plus it doesn't aromatize...you'll stay hard considering diet/training are good, but its inevitable with decreased androgen levels accompanied with estrogen to remain "solid"...best of luck

bump

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What I am doing now and seems to be working is I started clen with coming off the cycle, added tribex to the post cycle, and do alot of flexing but holding the pose or tighting of the muscle group for several seconds and repete. just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Yeah I was planning on continuing the clen throughout clomid and maybe alittle after, but I know im just avoiding the inevitable. This is what pisses me off about cutting cycles....that by the time I achieve the look I want(very lean and rock hard), the cycle is over, and though I can almost maintain that low of a bodyfat and most of my strength, that "look" just isnt there anymore and I think I just look skinny even though I'll be around 190 at 5'11" w/ around 6-8% bf.

Thread Information