BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

just injected winny in leg, aspirated, and when I pulled

out Kaboom, I must of hit a vein. 13 weeks of injecting and never had that issue.

Question, when the blood poors out that fast (I didn't even have time to put pressure on it) does the gear follow/pour out with the blood? If so, I will do another injection

Damn, I hate wasting gear!!!!

BLT

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I had that happen for the first time the other day. You most likely just passed through a vein on the way in, seeing that you didn't get any blood when you aspirated. You should be fine, as the gear is likely much deeper in the muscle than the vein you punctured. If it bled out really fast, it was probably right at the surface. The gear in your leg is fine.

-moto

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    most likely you jabbed through a vein and the winny was deposited underneath, hence no blood filling the syringe when you aspirated.

the blood will flow out very fast when you go through a vein, but the gear should be dispersing throughout the muscle tissue immediately following inject.

i don't think you lost any gear here because once inside the muscle, the majority of it will stay regardless of whether you are squirting blood or not.

motoxxxguy, daem, as aslways, I appreciate your input.

Thanks again!

Passed through a vein bro. Happens to me all the time. Not a big deal. As long as you aspirated no blood....your good to go. As far as losing some of your gear, I don't think thats a prob here because you passed THROUGH the vein and injected on the medial side.

dangit is offline Member
    It's happened to me a couple of times too. I just make sure I inject really slowly these days and I'll leave the needle in for 10-20 secs after I'm done to make sure everything is in good and then pull out fast.

Damn I hate the sight of blood

Blood didn't bother me, I didn't want to lose my GEAR!!!!!! I also leave the needle in for 20 seconds when I'm done. Kinda sick, but I like the feeling!!!!

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Breaking through a vein really sucks. Scared the shit out of myself the first time.

Thread Information