gundam675 is offline Senior Member

too much fat while juicing ?

im 5'10.5
    weight 217 lbs
    waist - 38.6 inches
    biceps - 17.5
    forearms - 14 - 14.5
    calves - 16.5 - 17 ( one is larger than other.. gay)

when the tape is wrap aroudn the largest area of my buttocks it reads 43 inches

i have been on a sust/deca /d-bol cycle for 5 weeks

deca: 1 - 10: 400mg/ew
    sus: 1 - 10: 500mg/ew
    d-bol: 1 - 4: 40 mg/ed

d-bol is over and i gained 17 lbs of mass in those 5 weeks so far...... now from the reading above do u think im a little too fat ? or what, when i woke up this morning to inject i could sorta barely see my abs in the mirror, i was also 217 lbs..... so i tried this site

http://www.healthcentral.com/cooltoo...s/bodyfat1.cfm

and it said i was like 10.9 % body fat, do u guys honestly think so, i cant psot a pic cause no camera, but gains are insane.......

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I dont know you, but if you are 5'10" and have a 38" waist, youve got to be in the low-mid 20s.-i would guess

20 % bf..... u sure? i dun look like it.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No flame bro, but I have to agree with vette. If you are 5'10" and have a 38" waist, there is no way your are 10% unless you have an abnormally wide hip structure. But, it is impossible for any of us to tell without a pic. Also, those on line BF calculators are extremely inaccurate. If you want a true reading you have to have it done professionally.

ok ! so i need to get fat calipers !

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    check and see if you local gym will do bf tests. Mine does the three caliper deal for free.
    Good luck

dangit is offline Member
    I'm at 2.9% in that online test. It's definatley giving numbers that are way, way too low. Damn, I must have been under 1 percent two months ago when I did a comp

Those online ones are definatly squewed. It didn't even ask for my height, only my age, waist, hips, wrist and forearms. Not sure how that would really work.

There are a few sites that show you how to do a 7 point test that is pretty good.

http://www.rustyiron.net/formmal7.htm

Try that one for fun. I don't have calipers and just do a guesstimate of the measurements by pinching with my fingers.

The best way to judge is a mirror and by also posting a pic on this site. The mirror never lies

dangit is offline Member
    The one above gave me a bodyfat percentage of 7.7% which I think would be pretty close to what I am at now. I can still see my abs very clearly.

Re: too much fat while juicing ?

Originally posted by gundam675
    im 5'10.5
    weight 217 lbs
    waist - 38.6 inches
    Bro, I'm also 5'10", weigh 220lbs and waist size of a little under 36in and my bf% ranges around 18-21%

I do have a very thick bone structure, but you sound like you have a similar body composition to me. No way you're 10% (though we'll both get there some day! ) Only sure way to know is to get tested though.

Oh and bro, also remember that a big part of the dbol gains are water loading/bloat. This will be shed off at the end of your cycle. I'd say don't worry too much with your BF% while on cycle, specially when dbol and deca are part of it.

Red

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Most tests have a plus or minus margin of 5%. I'd guess you were on the low side of the margin.

Thread Information