maximized is offline Junior Member

finally able to get my cycle...

Hey whats up all? Been a long time since I've been able to get on, but anyway. Im finally gonna be able to get my cycle in like 2-3 weeks. (lots of financial shit has come up and kept me from getting it a couple months ago...bah) but anyway, just wanted to post it and see if you think any changes should be made. i think its pretty sound and gotten good comments from who ive told....let me know your thoughts, its pretty basic...peace.

Sust 500mg/wk 1-8
    eq 400mg/wk 1-10
    dbol 30mg/ed 1-4
    zambon amps 50mg/ed 7-12
    arimidex .25mg/ed 1-15

and clomid therapy...

looking to put on some hard muscle and size...

(fyi: 24, 6'1", 193lbs, lifting for 5 years now. started when i weighed 150lbs...now im ready to break the 200lb wall which ive had so much trouble getting thru)

thanks guys...

-max

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Looks awesome buddy! With a good diet your gonna explode on that cycle! Keep us posted on your results

M18

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Definately Maximillian. Go tear it up, all systems go.

4plates is offline Banned
    looking to break 200 lbs? no problem bro your looking at a good 25 lbs if diet is good,and training is up to par.
    keep us posted and break a leg (well not really but good luck)

bigchewy is offline New Member
    your cycle looks great but since i don't like dbol i would sub it with 75mg tren eod and run it the same time as the winny.also you will break the 200lb mark pretty fast with your cycle.

bigchewy

maximized is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the input all! VERY encoraging! I cant wait to start. My parents are sending me a nice christmas check, little do they know what im putting it towards..heh. I dont know much about tren . Why do you like it more than dbol ? Ill do some research on tren before i make my final decision but im leaning towards dbol, mostly because ive never heard a bad thing about it, and its good for beginners. My lifting is going good, pretty intense. My diet is always good. The only thing im KINDA worried about is when people notice my gains and the quickness that ive gotten them. It would be bad news if i had to take a juice test. ill just have to keep covered and on the DL when im at work. (im in the military) Thanks for the advice. peace.

-max

Thread Information