orange tab is offline New Member

tren/prop help....................

it's the start of my 3rd week of prop and tren 75 I have been stacking 2cc prop 100 and 1 cc of tren 75 mon and weds and tren eod. I have not really noticed any big change yet is it still early? Should i add another shot of prop in there or break up the 2cc stack. I will also add winny in the 6th week i plan on running the prop/fina for 8 weeks. thanks for any help!

bOBeRt is offline New Member
    Come again? From what i read ur shooting 200mg of prop twice a week and 75mg of tren EOD. Just need to clearify that first. If this is the case, i doubt the prop is doing too much, but u should start to see some effects from the tren sometime during this week (3rd).

Good Luck,
    bOB

that's right im taking 200mg of prop and 75 mg tren stacked twice a week as well tren eod. is it better to break up the prop and do 100 mg eod stacked with the tren

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    yes you need to do the prop eod or every third day at the most.

you should just do the prop and tren eod and then you could put it all in one pin

wood is offline Associate Member
    I'm on the same cycle and running prop/tren @75mg/50mg. I'm about to up the prop to 75mg. I'm in week three and its working great.

maybe a little stronger but nothing too extreme yet......as for the side a little acne on my face but it's under control i go tanning couple of times a week and been using spectro jelly to wash up with! I can't wait till it kicks in a buddy of mine just finished the same cycle of tren and prop and gain solid 10ibs and he's ripped as a motha fker.

Thread Information