Thread: Gyno?

digital is offline New Member

Question Gyno?

howzat guys,
    on a sust/deca /dbol cycle appr. 2 weeks in.i got gyno on last course,which went away(test cypionate ).it is now coming back and i have taken 40mg nolva day 1,20mg 5 days and will be doing 10mg for awhile.my question is will nolva sort this out considering the deca,i have heard many conflicting reports conserning this.do i have to run the nolva for the rest of the course till end clomid or can i stop and resume if gyno reappears,the gyno has really put my gains on slow mode.i know it probably only water but i get a real kick out of seeing the scale scyrocket up.the nolva seems to have stopped getting bigger but not sure if it is getting smaller,how long till u know if it is working?
    thanks guys

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i would continue to run it throughout the rest of the duration of your cycle at 20mg throughout since you are sensitive.

it is unfortunate you are seeing symptoms this early, however every person is different.

as far as knowing it is working, you will see puffiness around nips go down, soreness of the nips go away, and you won't retain as much water during the rest of the cycle.

good luck bro.

digital is offline New Member
    thanks for the response,i will continue to run it at 20mg.
    keep safe

Thread Information