Devourer is offline Senior Member

comments on my cycle?

i am currently into week 3 of this cycle and am wondering if there is anything excessively wrong with the 10 weeks straight of c17's.
    any comments suggestions recommendations appreciated.
    1-10 400mgs test enth
    1-6 400mgs deca
    1-4 75mgs anadrol
    5-10 50mgs anavar
    5-10 50mgs winstrol
    5-10 75mgs ED tren
    11-15 clomid
    11-15 nolvadex

mammoth is offline Member
    Personally I would split your cycle in two. It looks like your combining a bulking cycle with a cutting cycle. If I were to change anything I would bump the Test up to a minimum 500. Also, I would bump the Deca to a minimum 600 and run it through to week 10.

Also if you are worried about the 17aa's then just have your liver and blood levels checked at week 5. If everything is ok then you could continue, however I would save the cutting agents for a later cycle.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    What are you going to be taking for liver protection? And explain your nolv/clomid useage, i dont understand why you are doing it at that time.

i am basically trying to do two cycles in one. bulking at the beginning into a cutting cycle. im hoping to make the muscle real hard and dense. if my liver values are fine do you think ten weeks on c17's is okay? do you think i would have better results splitting this into two cycles? if i run the deca all the way through wont i have to wait three weeks before the clomid? i was also under the impression the test should be equal to or higher than the deca. if it was split into two cycles would you only split it into two 5 week cycles or at least 8 weeks apiece? i think i would have a harder time keeping the weight with a minimum 8 week period between the cutting bulking cycles. anyone ever do something like this both ways?
    MAMMOTH- thanks for the comments keep them coming!

i was just going to take milk thistle for liver protection. anything better recommended? i was going to run the clomid nolvadex then because i fgured everything half life was pretty much up. that was the reason for not running deca all the way through. how would you suggest using them vette? thanks

Blog Entries
    The supps i use most are milk thistle, ala, r-ala, flax, and various vitamins. My comment on the PCT was concerning the enth. You shouldnt start taking clomid until 2 wks after last inj of ent. then run the clomid 300/100/50 and nolv at 10mg ed(if you want).

i was going to run the clomid 100 for the first 2 then 50 for the last 2 and 10 nolvadex the whole time. i just heard about r-ala and am going to look into that. i know the test is supposed to be two weeks but i feel like it drops off after 4 days! think i should run clomid for 6 weeks starting 300 for 2 then 100 for two then 50? or should i just wait until the two weeks are up to start the clomid and start the nolvadex right away?

as far as supps go i am currently taking
    mega man gold multivitamin
    arginine
    lysine
    glutamine
    flax seed oil
    milk thistle
    PROTIEN

Originally posted by anadrol devourer
    i am basically trying to do two cycles in one. bulking at the beginning into a cutting cycle. im hoping to make the muscle real hard and dense. if my liver values are fine do you think ten weeks on c17's is okay? do you think i would have better results splitting this into two cycles? if i run the deca all the way through wont i have to wait three weeks before the clomid? i was also under the impression the test should be equal to or higher than the deca. if it was split into two cycles would you only split it into two 5 week cycles or at least 8 weeks apiece? i think i would have a harder time keeping the weight with a minimum 8 week period between the cutting bulking cycles. anyone ever do something like this both ways?
    MAMMOTH- thanks for the comments keep them coming!
    The reason for the split pertains mainly to your diet. In a bulking cycle you should be consuming more calories than maintenance to gain mass. In a cutting cycle you should be just under or at maintenance levels. If you run the cutters while on a bulking diet you probably will not get the hardness you are looking for because of the excess calories and the water retention.

I wouldn't split it into two 5 weekers. I would run the bulker at a minimum 10 weeks then run the cutter at minimum 6 weeks. Allow yourself time to recover between the cycels because Fina will shut you down probably harder than the Test. If you can get ahold of some HCG I would run that along with the clomid and nolva after running the tren .

If you are going to have tests run then I would do it at the end of your recovery period for the first bulking cycle. This will allow you to determine whether or not you could continue wth the Tren, winny, anavar cutter.

I personally think you would be more pleased with your results in the long run if you split it up, but thats just me.

i know youre going to say this is horrible but i have no diet. i drink about 2-3 gallons of nesquik a day. eat a pack of double stuff oreos. california pizza kitchen spicy thai peanut chicken pizza. snickers ice cream bars. and lots of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches,tuna sandwiches, and hamburgers. and i still have somewhat of a six pack. that means i easily consume 5,000 calories a day+.
    this is my daily diet!
    when i start the cutting i was going to eliminate all the junkfood and only eat tuna sandwiches and limit my nesquick intake. so the only carbs i should be getting would come from the bread on the sandwiches and the negligible amount in the choc. milk

Originally posted by anadrol devourer
    i know youre going to say this is horrible but i have no diet. i drink about 2-3 gallons of nesquik a day. eat a pack of double stuff oreos. california pizza kitchen spicy thai peanut chicken pizza. snickers ice cream bars. and lots of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches,tuna sandwiches, and hamburgers. and i still have somewhat of a six pack. that means i easily consume 5,000 calories a day+.
    this is my daily diet!
    when i start the cutting i was going to eliminate all the junkfood and only eat tuna sandwiches and limit my nesquick intake. so the only carbs i should be getting would come from the bread on the sandwiches and the negligible amount in the choc. milk
    While that is not the cleanest of calories, at least you are getting them. Either you have a fairly active lifestyle or you haven't been eating like that for long. Let me just say this, if you don't change the way you eat, it WILL eventually catch up with you as you get older. I used to eat like that when I was a teenager and I couldn't gain weight for the life of me. However, as I got older and I became less active, I started to gain weight due to the fact that was still eating the way I did when I was a teenager. Change your diet and keep up a good training program, and you will feel better, look better, and your results from any cycle will be better.

If you need help with your diet then go to the diet forum and post your questions there. I would highly recommend it. If you are young you should start now instead of later. BELIEVE ME!!

i have a very active lifestyle. i ride motorcycles, wakeboard, play paintball, work on a farm throwing hay bales, lift weights(of course), swim whenever its nice, run my dogs, and wrestle and box.
    i have consistency in my training. i ate tunafish for a week onetime (only tuna salad,water, and nitrotech) and i got lean real quick. it seems like at this point in my life i can eat mcdonalds every day and not gain anymore weight. one time i quit working out after i had to have some surgeries and i dropped from ~175 to ~125 IN ROUGHLY SIX MONTHS. unless i remain highly active my appetite dissapears so i feel like im never going to get to grow monstrous. hopefully that will change at 30

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Lucky bastard!!!! I wish I could eat like you!!! best of luck with your cycle

Blog Entries
    Are your cholesterol levels and triglyceride values in order? Have you had bloodwork done lately?

Reason i ask is i used to be the same way. This is how i was before my first cycle, and continued to eat like that...then i found my triglyceride levels to be high, and my hdl and ldl levels to be messed up.
    I would highly recommend you cleaning up your diet while you are on this cycle.

my blood pressure and cholesterol levels were fine going into this. i was checked out roughly a month ago. i was going to actually diet for the latter part of my cycle. and buylongterm you may think im lucky but when im sitting there staring at the empty pack of doublestuff oreos that i just inhaled i still feel like im a fat piece of crap. its pretty bad but it seems like i need a reason to eat clean.

Oreos are bad, mmmkay!

actually i just heard the other day how oreos are the worst cookie for you because of all the transfatty acids in the tasty beef fat icing. supposedly all the other cookies eliminated the transfatty acids a long time ago. i have no clue if this is true or not. but they still taste really good. but so were those five entemans chocoalte frosted donuts i just ate. mmm....donuts.

Thread Information