IronBear is offline New Member

I got some steroids but Im not too sure about. I was wanting some info on it.

I have bought an injectable steroid by the name of "Fenagold" and Im not too sure about it. It is not on the list of drug profiles and I was wondering if maybe it was just a different name for finaplix or finaject. One of my best friends is the one who lined me up with this and he is starting it when I do which is monday. He told me that at his school everyone has seen great results and came back for more. Im not sure about this and I was wanting some info on this steroid. For example: Legitimacy, gains, keeps, and side effects.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    No flame bro, but what the hell are you thinking planning on starting something you have no idea about! Dangerous! I mean, you dont even know what it is! I dont even understand why you would buy something when you dont know what it is. Your friend didnt tell you?

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Nevertheless, I will try and help you. Can you describe it. Size, dosage, color, container, company....etc.

IronBear is offline New Member

Its called Finagold

A lot of people have had great results with this I was just wanting some more info on the product. 1 cc every four days 100 mg Its Finagold I spelled it wrong the first time. The only bad side effect I have heard of is that some peoples face's break out. Thanks for the help bro

arby is offline Associate Member
    IF it's fina, that sounds like the administration period for the new tren enanthate .

RB

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Exclamation

Ironbear is 19 by the way guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    If "Fenagold" is what it reads on the label, its either counterfit or fake.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Billy_Bathgate
    If "Fenagold" is what it reads on the label, its either counterfit or fake.
    Not to mention a fake with a half-ass effort...at least be fooled by someone who put some work into ripping you off. Though it may be something I haven't remotely heard of and is in fact legit...given the "fena" spelling i have to seriously, seriously, doubt it. Though, it probably stacks well with dekka and soostanon.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Big Green,
    You stack Fena w/ bdol to kick it off/tast nate/dekka but most importantly is you don't run any anti-e's...that way if for godsake it does work you have an everyday reminder of your STUPIDITY!

Ironbear...dude, little advice if someone offers to sell you a bridge or Mr. Olympia in a bottle, I'm just guessing here, but it may not be true.

And if you're 19, you shouldn't be doing anything, but trying to get a good base and working on a solid Bodybuilding diet!

SID

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    lol, he bought juice jus tliek that... ahahahahaha i cant flame at this bro, i remmeber my first order, i ordered 100 d-bols, but i never took them becuz the guys at AR saved me and i ran a great cycle and got 150 more d-bols to go with it. so i cant complain about this dude! i dont know much about fina but im sure people here can help... oh i just noticed hes only 19 ....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Being 19 and doing fake shit? Not good bro, not good. NEVER EVER BUY anything unless you know what your doing!!!!!! I don't even want to begin with the guy who got Armor All Cleaner for Gear and is screwed up for life!!!!!

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    Your a punk kid that knows nothing about AS. Be smart do your research, wait a couple yrs, and then start it. But you probably wont listen so I will tell you "I told you so" right now so that I dont have to say it later

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Ummm Pedey? Your a punk kid!

Ok back to the topic:

Fellaz we have to realized that not everyone has a lightbulb flash immediately in front of them when they consider steroids and realize. "wow. hey. damn. gee. I think ill go on a anabolic /androgenic steroid message board today b/c surely they'll have mass amounts of knowledge there" In fact I researched steroids for about a month before I even knew what message boards were. I would find articles and read; I read the whole front page of AR and never realized that the little link that said "message board" had such a wealth of knowledge lying behind it.

Another thing is the guy is 19 years old. Im 19 years old and I have proclaimed to everyone that I was ready for steroids and I was going to take them. Maybe not this minute or next week but When I feel the time is right I will stick them. Im not in a rush and not premature in my decision so I believe it is a solid one and I am truely ready.

How do you find out if your ready for Anabolic Steroids ? Go to the gym bro. If you are flawless with your nutritional/training regimen and already have a solid build to start with then go for it. If your a beginner looking for an easy way out I feel sorry for you b/c not even 8 cycle's will get you where you wanna be unless you have the knowledge to back it up bro. Pm me if you need any help. Peace.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Research bro...research

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    guys he corrected himself in his second post. its finagold, not fena. i dont have any experiance with it myself but i have heard of it and read about it on a few threads around here. i heard that stuffs suppose to be the shit. but if your only 19, and im not sure of your cycle experiance, but it doesnt sound like you have much if any, shouldnt you be stickin with something a little more basic like test. fina some pretty strong shit.

joe_capone is offline Member
    okay okay okay there listen some of you jr members are the biggest motherfuckers ive ever came across.. u act as if u know ur shit from a-z wich u fucking dont and u come here cussin this poor 19 year old kid out like that. is this the way you tell some1 to back off and do some research?? im sorry but this is not the way u talk to some1. second you jr members duno what the fuck in the world ur talkin about and u give other people advice on cycles. anyways do u expect him to listen to you when u flame him like that?? MAN NOT ONLY I RECOMAND YOU KIDS TO STUDY ABOUT CYCLES HERE I RECCOMAND YOU IDIOTS TOSTUDY SOME FUCKING MANNERS FOR GODSAKES. act like real men u wanna help him out do it the proper way. this seriously gets on my nerves.

as for ironbear , buddy i think u should dump that shit in the garbage stick around learn as much as u can b4 u put some garbage in your blood stream. you are only 19 u can grow much more natrually. and you have not finished growing yet bro. let ur body work its wonders right now. for now just study and eat like a bear u will get what u want. peace.

joe_capone is offline Member
    that was for pedey kid. man i hate how some people flame like they know everything.

Thread Information