youg'un is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Stumped on Test results, Anyone with Good medical experiance please read and reply

Ok Breif history on myself.
    I am getting ready for a body building comp on june 14
    I have been dieting for 14 weeks now
    from weeks 1-10 i was cycleing
    sust 750mg/w
    deca 300mg/w
    Cyp 600mg/w
    I had a test done around week 7 to check all of my levels and my test was at 51.9 which is quite high normal range is between 8-29 nmol/l
    and FSH was <1 which is low so that means my natural is shut off thats good means gear is real. Also my estrogen was way high at 196 so i got some arimidex and have been doing 1mg a day.

My problem is i went to get checked again and my results are off let me explain. As of week 10 i switched my gear to:
    Winny 50mg/eod
    fina 50mg/eod
    Eq 400mg/w

Now i went and got tested on monday and my Testosterone was at 10.6 and my fsh was still low, now what does this all mean does the Winny and fina not cause a rise in test, Or was it because i had the blood work done on monday before i had taken my injections, that my test was so low.
    Probleme # 2 Iv'e been doing 75mcg of cytomel and i had my tsh levels check and they where super low like 0.01mu/l Normal range is 0.20-6.00

Whats up with that shouldnt the cytomel up me metabolism?
    Anyway i would really appreciate if somone could take to the time to read this and come up with some logical answers for me. The only thing that i can come up with is that the winny and fina are not very androgenic and are not tests but also the fact that i had blood work done before my shots might have effected levels. That would explain why the FSH levels are low because my natural levels are still off. But i have no idea about the TSH Why is that so low.?

nj juice is offline Member
    Not sure about your test levels, but i do know that winstrol is only mildly androgenic , however fina is highly androgenic.
    I'm sure someone on this board can help you out, a lot of these guys know their shit. Bump for more info.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ddue whaqt ru talkin about /normal test ranges are from 200 -600 ,

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    I would like to know more about this, so BUMP

i think that you are refering to free test , i am talking regular. Or at least what my test sheet says/?Bump

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Well what do you expect. Your not taking in any test, why would you think your tests should be low? Thats why you always have test in a cycle..for that point, to have test in your body.

TSH will drop. With exengonous T3, your body is going to be doing little to none of converting T4>T3 which is basically what TSH will refer to. Kinda like what LH and FSH represent.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    BTW your estrogen was rediculously high. What was your blood pressure?

Range should be about 0-50.

I wouldnt bother taken much ari now, it wont do much for you. Your not taking test, and although EQ aromatises, its pretty pidly. 1mg ED is going to be very overkill. Maybe .25mg ED would be closer to actually needed.

steve1 is offline Junior Member
    hey bro i had probs like that too b4 takin anyhting.....my FSH was low and LH was normal but in the lowest range

your LH and FSH are going to be suprresed as long as u are on anyhting thing thats giving u exogenoues test...u can try getting some GNRH to make your LH and FSH go up but if one is out of whack it will make your other hormones not do there job correctly either

thanks for the info bro's i feel a little bit better now. Next time i think i will run some prop towards the end of my comp just to keep test up. But after the show i am going to hit some hcg and clomid to get the fsg back up to par.

Thread Information