rnincharge2010 is offline New Member

44 Year Old needs advice on PCT

44 year old male. 1st cycle of Test Cypionate . I decided early on that I would do 16 weeks and not do it again. Sort of a once in lifetime thing just to see what happens. Started week 1 through 8 at 600mg/week
    with 12.5mg Aromaise/daily. After week 8, I increased to 1000mg/week. I am currently at week11.
    My weight is up from 180 to 190lbs, My arms are up 1/2 inches flexed to 18.5" HERE is my question. I am beginning to experience some tenderness around the areola's and I'm concerned. I'm going to wait another week and if it continues or worsens I need to stop. HOW should I proceed? I have sufficient aromaise, novaldex and hcg . How should I structure my PCT in the opinion of more experienced users. I thank you guys in advance and look forward to your responses.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    No clomid??

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    I personally think jumping to 1g of test for a first cycle is pretty wreckless. Also, there is no need to "pyramid" your doses. 16 weeks is too long. You're using a gram of Test, at week 11 and don't know how to properly PCT??

You're most likely noticing nipple soreness because you don't have your AI dialed in properly.

The main issues with your cycle (besides from being completely whack) is that you have no base line data, or a reference point of how you personally react to AAS....much less 1g of test. You using that large of a test dosage probably calls for a larger AI dose...hence the itchy nips.

Blast the itchy nips with 20mgs of nolva, and learn how to adjust your AI via blood work/lab.

I think you should stop now.

Nolva 40 40 20 20
    Clomid 100 100 50 50

wicked442 is offline Associate Member
    You could have run half that amount 10-12week and had the same gains and less sides. And bonus had enough for another cycle. The sides will get worse at that amount 1st cycle for sure.
    Gains/sides ratio is bad. Imo.

wicked442 is offline Associate Member
    For week 11 thats not that much weight gain,unless you are recomping. Do you have your diet dialed in?

Thread Information