Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bert

Thread: New job- Deca

DAAS is offline Senior Member

New job- Deca

SO lately I have been considering using Deca do to my joints being one of my weaknesses. I am looking into a new job, and one of the requirements is the ability to lift 100 pounds numerous times through out a day. I have no problem strength wise doing this, but my concerns are doing this for several years it taking its toll on my joints. Id rather have that extra help.

My question is, if I ran deca at 200mg a week and test at 250 ( not looking for a heavy anabolic help, mostly for wellbeing) does deca give off a heavy "steroid user" look? Also does it affect sleep patterns in a similar way that tren dose? I dont want to work long heavy hours and not be able to sleep. And lastly does it give extreame pumps? To wear my forarms are so pumped I cant work.

I am just trying to get an over all sense on what it is like being on deca.

I am currently seeing a massage therapist/ and taking joint supplements.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    SO lately I have been considering using Deca do to my joints being one of my weaknesses. I am looking into a new job, and one of the requirements is the ability to lift 100 pounds numerous times through out a day. I have no problem strength wise doing this, but my concerns are doing this for several years it taking its toll on my joints. Id rather have that extra help.

My question is, if I ran deca at 200mg a week and test at 250 ( not looking for a heavy anabolic help, mostly for wellbeing) does deca give off a heavy "steroid user" look? Also does it affect sleep patterns in a similar way that tren dose? I dont want to work long heavy hours and not be able to sleep. And lastly does it give extreame pumps? To wear my forarms are so pumped I cant work.

I am just trying to get an over all sense on what it is like being on deca.

I am currently seeing a massage therapist/ and taking joint supplements.
    Please elaborate on what that is.

I guess I dont know what I meant. Bloated i guess but bloat can be controlled. Ridiculously large veins? always pumped ?
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    Please elaborate on what that is.
    Last edited by DAAS; 02-26-2014 at 10:15 PM.

I guess I dont know what I meant. Bloated i guess but bloat can be controlled. Ridiculously large veins?
    Deca won't give you large veins. That's just genetic, along with lower bodyfat. I stay extremely vascular, so maybe I look like a meat head, haha.

Have you used deca ? Can you give insight on sleep patterns? or other aspects?
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    Deca won't give you large veins. That's just genetic, along with lower bodyfat. I stay extremely vascular, so maybe I look like a meat head, haha.

mauz is offline Associate Member
    ive never had any sleeping problems on deca .

wicked442 is offline Associate Member
    Seems like a lot of hassle just for joint relief. Esp with all the excellent joint supps out there. But at those doses you prob wont have that "on" look,but the joints should feel better. No sleep probs with deca . Keep you diet clean and bloat shouldnt be bad.

Have you used deca? Can you give insight on sleep patterns? or other aspects?
    I'm on 1.5g of deca along with 2g sust right now and am sleeping better then I have in a long time. I do take 5iu Riptropin before bed, so I'm sure that helps. I think eq, tren , and maybe mast can disrupt sleep patterns. I don't know about others, but deca does not deter my sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Seems like a lot of hassle just for joint relief. Esp with all the excellent joint supps out there. But at those doses you prob wont have that "on" look,but the joints should feel better. No sleep probs with deca. Keep you diet clean and bloat shouldnt be bad.
    I lift 7 days a week for 2 to 3 hrs a day and I believe deca does help my shoulder and elbow pain.
    DAAS likes this.

Thread Information