big&lean is offline New Member

Talking sust, deca, and equa the best way to cycle?

I am about to start a cycle of sust, deca and equa. I have only tried anabolics one time, sust 250mg/wk fo 10 wks. I gained 15lb and really enjoyed the gaines but looking to get more serious.
    I've been lifting for 5 years. I went from 140 starting weight to 215 over the past five years. I'm at 205lb right now and I am very good with my diet and training program. Oh yeah I am 6'1" tall as well. This is the cycle I am thinking of-

sust250mg/wk-4wks
    deca400mg/wk-5wks
    sust500mg/wk-2wks
    equa200mg/wk-5wks
    sust250mg/wk-4wks

please tell me what you think and I would greatly appreciate any suggestions to maximize my gains, thaqnks!

tuff is offline Junior Member

why jump around

You seem to have enough gear and the right dosages but you are jumping around on the shots to much. Stay at 250mg of sus for the whole 8 weeks, go with 400mg of deca for the whole 8 weeks, i don't know how much of the other you have but take that for the whole time also, no need to take different dosages. you will deffinatly need some clomid to take the week after your last shot for 3 weeks. Wk1- 100mg a day, wk2-3 50mg a day. IT is a good cycle just stick with the same amount all the way through and you will be good

4plates is offline Banned
    id run the sus @500 mg for the hole 8 wks.the rest sounds good.and dont forget the clomid

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    500 mg sust
    400 mg deca
    600 mg eq
    eight weeks long no taper follolw with clomid therapy

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    I'd have to agree with pureanger. I would go sus-500, deca -400, and equipoise -400-600/wk. Probably 600mg/wk. The sauce has to be more than 250mg/wk though.
    jssmc

big&lean is offline New Member

Cool thanks!

Thanks for the info that will help alot! I'm not going to jump around with this cycle just over lap, I can only afford the smaller dosages though hopefully it will be enough. I;ll let you all know what happens with my gains!

old-man is offline Junior Member
    i was told a lil different.. i was told that EQ AND DECA was to close to the same except that i was told to run the test with the deca .. then save the EQ to run with a diferent cycle.. i was told not to run both of them together.. this is just my .02 worth and what i was told from othere members on here.

old-man is offline Junior Member
    oh and im fixing to start my second cycle it will be bulking and go like this. 500mg test 400 e/w 1-12 and 600mg QV DECA 400 1-12 with clomid and norv on hand . im also open to sujestions. thanks guys..

Thread Information