D.L. Abbot is offline New Member

mod/vet or anyone that knows what there doing plz help

Alright heres the deal, two weeks ago tommorow, I have been using EQ at 500mg/wk, and one week from tommorow I have been using enanthate at 500mg/wk. Last Thur. on the first shot of Enan. I did 500mg in one shot, and couldn't walk for a couple of days. This past monday I mixed 250mg of EQ with 250mg of Enan, and no pain at all....The only problem is that Im feeling sick alot of the time....Sometimes ill wake up at 230 in the morning with really bad sweats, but sometimes it will be really bad chills. During the day I feel like all I want to do is sleep and it is very hard for me to keep up with a good diet and good training. Also I can't breathe very well, I can only inhale so much (which isn't very much) and then blow it back out. Im having to concentrate on my breathing and so its very hard for me to do cardio.....When I do breath in it tickles my throat. I think that this could be because on Mon when i took that shot, alot of gear came out of the top of needle and I licked it.....It was Test mixed with EQ.......I think that it might of fucked up my throat or something.......but anyways I was wondering what in the FUCK should I do????? I have a shot coming up tommorrow (Thursday) and it is definitely going to be in the shoulder....But since Im having so much immune system trouble should I stop the gear all together or just keep going and go to the doctor to get antibiotics or something???????? Please reply if you have any suggestions or solutions.

thanks a lot

Dan

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    what brand is your gear?

sorry bro Im not looking for anyone to ask me questions Im just looking for help bcause i need it quick
    Last edited by D.L. Abbot; 06-04-2003 at 05:46 PM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Maybe itīs just your immune system thats going down (it does for everyone) should be better in a few days. Thats what i think anyway.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by D.L. Abbot
    sorry bro Im not looking for anyone to ask me questions Im just looking for help bcause i need it quick
    That's not the right attitude to have. You won't get much help like that. This bro's just trying to help you out, and you haven't really given us that much info to go on.

-moto

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Originally posted by D.L. Abbot
    then you may as well log off this site and limp around continuing being a jackass.

if you didnt want questions, then be more complete in your question.

u failed to mention the following that could be important:

1) brand
    2) concentrations
    3) first cycle or not
    4) injection technique
    5) pin size
    6) your BW
    7) allergies, conditions, medical history

Sorry for all that Ive offended, I didn't mean for it to come off that way. the brand is an underground brand and this guy doesn't want his name or brand posted on any board but mesorx. He is a well respected guy who makes great gear.....but the concentrations of his enanthate is 500mg/ml and his EQ is 500mg/ml....Yes this is my first well thought out cycle....For the injections i had no 1 inch pinz so ive been hitting the glutes with 1.5 inch pinz, and my stats are 6'4", 205 lbs, bodyfat isn't to high, id say around 12%, and I don't think I have any allergic reactions to anything but poison ivy.......Again sorry for the misconception, I didn't mean to offend anyone here

thanks for your guys help

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Forget it,

sounds like either ** or BL which either I wouldnt touch with a 10ft pole.

High concentrated gear if shot in the depot can often crystalize (although not much with long-estered gear), which causes some of the worst pain Ive ever had.

That, and depending on the brand (which is why we ask) it coudl be either A) some dirty gear made in a bathtub or B) loaded with so much solvent that necrosis is common.

The rest sounds fine. Pins ok, your not 120lbs, no known allergies, etc...

Does it sting immediately while injecting? If so, thats symptomatic of high solvent. IF the pain comes on about 36hrs later, thats more symptomatic of crystalization. .If its comming on in about 2 days, getting red, hot, and swollen sounds more microbial.

If its the first two, just cut it with some sterile oil and that should do it.
    If its the later I would filter it and add about 1% BA to it to be safe, although personally I would throw it in the trash if thats the case.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Yea bro I was just trying to squeeze some info from you so we'd be able to help you out. Judge your symtoms off of the time frame and what billy said and if it indeed is bacterial get you some antibiotics to cut down the infection before it gets worse. Also take immune enhancers that will help you fight infection and sickness. Peace bro

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    LOL,
    I have never heard of a source who post on an open board not wanting his brand name out. Anyway it is really hard to answer that question. I would guess the solvent is high since those concentrations are way up there but it could be as simple as the sus flu and high BP or as complex as an allergic reaction. I personally would skip the high concentration gear. I'd rather shoot the extra oil. Have you ever had these symptoms with any other cycle you have done? It doesn't have anything to do with licking the needle by the way.

Rickson,
    I didn't request that, my source did so laugh all you want and sorry if you've never heard of that before.............anyways my symptoms are actually better today and I think that the problem was just my immune system getting shocked......but once i get deeper and deeper into my cycle, I think that things will get a ton better.

thanks for all of you that have replied.

DS

Thread Information