tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member

Send my passport online?? Please Help!

Hello everyone,

Decided to throw in 6 weeks of winny into the end of my cycle but in order for me to get this I have to send a copy of my passport for them to up my credit limit from $250 a week to $500 a week.

It will cost me $260 for the special the are running on the winny depot for 10 amps. But I cannot order it because my limit is $250. I ordered stuff from them last week and it came lightning fast(5 days) from Europe.

Anyway the question I have is do you think it is a good idea to fax a copy of my passport over to them. Why would the need something like that? Sounds kinda shady but I have never done anything like this before and that is why I am asking for your opinions.

Thanks again.

p.s. (please don't ask me who my source is)

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not send them any personal info. This is just my opinion, and they may only good intentions, but then again they may not. Not worth the risk. I have a source who wants a copy of an ID card and credit card for special VIP pricing, but they won't get mine. I'd rather pay a little more. You can't be too careful.

-moto

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Bro NEVER send anything like that to ANYONE!!!!!!

I kind of trust this source because they sent my stuff so quick and it was all legit but I am not sure I trust them enough to send them a copy of my passport. If I don't get the special the have then I have to pay 20 each amp which really sucks. Thats almost twice as much!

But that means I will have to retrust someone else I don't know for the first time again which kinda sucks.

It is really hard for a newbie because you have to take a shot in the dark for the first time to see if you will be scamed or not. Everyone on this message board says not to ask people here about what places are legit and where to go, but where else can you find out if you don't know to many people who are into this?

Hmm... not sure what to do.............????

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Exclamation

I hate to be redundant, but NO WAY DUDE!
    The ONLY way I would, is to photoshop out ALL identifying info...what exactly do they need to see on the Passsport? Ask them to knock the $10 off of this order and add $20 to the next for the trouble...if they say no, the something is up.........they wouldn't turn away $250 over a $10 technicallity! Maybe they use AS as a fron to get peoples Passport info to make fakes or whatever!!!!! Did you tell them you even had one? Maybe you could see what other options they have....but be SUSPECT!

Cheers,

D

Just my 2 cents bro, but do NOT send copies of any forms of ID, and specially NOT your passport to a source... no matter how much you trust him.

Passports or valid passport information (to make a fake) sells for a LOT of money on the black market.

You'd only be asking for trouble

Red

Thanks for the response guys. Think its time to look for a new source. Hope they deliver as quick as them =)

Thread Information