View Poll Results: So, which one has the most potential for serious danger in your opinion?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • DNP

14 46.67%
  • Insulin

12 40.00%
  • HGH

1 3.33%
  • T3

1 3.33%
  • Anadrol

0 0%
  • Lasix (or similar diuretic)

2 6.67%
  • Other (please elaborate)

0 0%
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Which aas/hormone/stimulant/etc do you believe is the most dangerous

Of the above components that have likely been used by several members online as I type, which of them do you think has the most potential to be dangerous in the sense that newcomers to this game shouldn't even be thinking about the stuff. And I'm thinking long and short term effects here. I'm thinking the immediate reaction would (justifiably) be 'slin, but I'd ask you to consider the reputation of each relative to the actual danger....ie, if the danger of the component is far greater than its reputation for causing problems. Anyway, with the way I often see guys making a first cycle, it seems that the manner in which these components are openly and widely discussed often lead newcomers to assume that something being used by that many people can't be that dangerous, so I envision this (if it works out with nice responses by our informed membership) to serve as a warning label of sorts to those same newcomers.

I have to cast my vote for insulin (despite comparing it to a knee jerk reaction). While several others are more dangerous, in my opinion, their dangers (DNP , for example) are fairly well solidified in the minds of everyone looking at using it...not to mention that it at least requires SOME legwork to obtain. 'Slin, on the other hand, is readily available to almost anyone wanting it, the dangers are real to serious researchers, but not to the average kid or young adult looking at it ("how bad can it be, my aunt uses it every day??" is common thinking I've seen) and its proper use is further confused by the fact that a good chunk of people claiming to be "researching" it also ask "what's the deal with iu-ml-cc conversions? Are they the same?" Yup, recipe for trouble there.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Lasix is dangerous! Enough said.

I'd have to say insulin on this one. If its not used properly your blood glucose level can drop too low and you can become comatized.

bOBeRt is offline New Member
    Def DNP and Slin. Don't like unforgiving compounds that you can slightly mess up and end up diabetic/comatose(sp?)/dead. Definately no joke. I would assume lasix and other diuretics would fit in there but I don't have much experience/knowledge with them.

Be safe,
    bOB

en1222 is offline Member
    why HGH? I thought that was the one of the safest thing you could take.

HGH is more long term effects if abused: Organ growth, bone growth, and the one I'd be most concerned about, if you have an unknown tumour, it can greatly increase the growth of it. Probably some others, but I'm not too experience with GH.

bOB

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Glad you mentioned tumor bobert. Had a friend who took HGH and about 9 months later developed 3 tumours in his spine. Dont know if HGH caused it but he's barely able to walk after they removed them.

Sorry to hear about your friend. I'm not to convinced yet that GH causes tumours, but I also have a buddy had to have a tumour removed, he noticed it only a month or so after finishing his first cycle of GH. Docs said it had been there a while, so I'm guessing the GH sped up the growth and caused the problem to become apparent. Don't think it was just coincidence.

Good Luck,
    bOB

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    too vague of a question, depends on the user...none are the most dangerous if you do you hw...nevertheless as far as not knowing obviously dnp and slin have the most immediate/severe effects, imo...

Yeah, I definitely should have worded it more to the effect of "which has the most POTENTIAL for danger" or something to that effect, but i woke up at 6:30 am with an urging to post for some reason and my mind was cloudy.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Strong Duiretics

Usnic Acid

Estrogen

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Insulin will kill you the fastest if used improperly followed closely by diueretics. Of the list you have I would go like this although one and two are very close. I consider the rest to be pretty safe.

1) Insulin
    2) Lasix
    3) DNP

wood is offline Associate Member
    I think insulin is pretty bad. I talked to a doctor at the hospital where I work and he told me that if you use insulin and you don't have diabetes then you will after long term use. I don't know about yall but I don't want to have diabetes

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    Can someone kinda explain what some of these are used for I'm kind of lost and would like to know thanks

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Insulin is one of the safest drugs if you know what your doing. Its pretty simple. The doc that said you will get diabetes is a dumbass. It is possible that high amounts and frequent amounts of exengonous slin could desinsitize insulin sensitivity, but even then its very remote, and probaly next to non-existant with the co-use of rALA. Pancreatic shut down is very unlikely, as there is not a feed back loop such as the HTPA. An experienced user should have no danger using insulin.

Diuretics are to lose water. While losing water, minerals are often lost. While even the most advanced use may use them correctly, the situation can go from OK to deadly very fast and is not easily reversed whereas something like slin you can ingest glucose. IMO this is why its the worse.

Usnic Acid is some bad stuff. DNA uncoupler for one, not to mention a whole list of other things. There really isnt even a safe way to use this stuff, as it is more or less poison to you no matter what precaution is taken. Although similar to DNP , DNP is actually quite safe. An experienced user should have no risk running DNP.

Finally estrogen. Gyno, cardiovascular problems, high blood pressure, extreme edema...etc, etc. Its kinda obvious though, you dont see people taking estrogen in. But it can be quite dangerous to have high amounts.

Thread Information