gundam675 is offline Senior Member

EPHEDRA while cycling ???????

ok im 21, 5'10.5 doign sus/deca /d-bol cycle

deca: 1 - 10: 400 mg/ew
    sus :1- 10: 500mg/ew
    deca: 1- 4: 40 mg/ew

im finishign up week 5. before every workout i take 25 mg of ephedra and 200 mg of caffeine, is this ok ? or no ? it gives me such a kick.

i do it about 2x a week or so and workout 4 days a week. i do it on back day and leg day.... this ok? can i take it for every workout day ?

will it inhibit my gains ?

thanks !
    Last edited by gundam675; 06-03-2003 at 06:57 PM.

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    ephera is risky shit. be super careful with it

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Ephedrine has nothing at all to do with the absorption of any steriods you may be doing, hell, it doesn't even involve any of the processes that gear goes through. It's like asking if you can take asprin and eat a pizza. Yes you can.

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    I've read that taking ephedra base products helps in keeping muscle not only gives you more energy and helps burn fat, but like at the end of the cycle it's a anticatobolic agent which in return will help keep some of those gains from as use when the cortisol frees back to the receptors kinda like clen . I hope I'm not giving bad advice but I think I've read this some where once before.

Had to do an edit oh and another thing If your using it for a booster 2x a week is prob good. I've also read that if your using it for energy for workouts your body can get used to the use and you don't get the boosting effect.

peace,

youramego is offline New Member
    Just be careful, ephedrine and caffeine will speed up the heart and constrict your blood vessels. When taken in conjunction with certain sterioids, it could increase your blood pressure to harmful levels.

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    It won't inhibit your gains, but it doesn't help you build muscle. If you don't feel like you are gonna pass out during your work out, you are fine. The side effects of ephedra are WAY over rated if you use it correctly and are a healthy person.

Thread Information