Thread: Just a reminder

AZlifter is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Just a reminder

First off its been quite sometime since i've been here to visit AR and i must say the board is looking good...."High Five" to the admin and mods that help make this happen.

Now with that said, i'd like to point out a specific Mod....CYCLEON. I know when i was a fequent member here he had helped me out in many ways.......from checking sources to giving solid advise. I want you all to realize that he is a stand up guy and i praise him for the respect he gave my home board and the members there. Throughout all that old "drama" he still remains unshaken and for that i thank you and so do my friends on the board. Keep it up bro....this BBing community needs guys like you to keep our sport safe and strong.

Peace,
    AZ

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    kudos, and i totally agree here...not just cycleon though, just about everyone mod i've had 'some' contact with, and for the most part if they couldn't help me they found someone who could, ive seen the board go through ups and downs and right now imho the board is doing wonderful, and making rickson a mod was a GREAT, ABSOLUTELY GREAT, investment. this boy is intelligent, witty, sincere, straightforward, and consistent...much respect/kudos...not just to anyone, but everyone, this is not the hughest board around, but by far it is the best...again jmho...thanks to everyone! keep up the lovely work...

Thread Information