Thread: Is this normal?

custom fit is offline Member

Is this normal?

I just started my cycle this week, 3 shots into it, and i f*cking love it. I can't wait for the next shot. When i get up in the morning and i feel this slight soreness, i get a good smile on my face. Is this normal? OK, lets just say I'm excited to cross to the "dark" side and give this a try.

How did you guys feel the first time?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i seem to get more excited now than i was when i began.

your psyche and attitude towards lifting will change drastically to where it carries over into other aspects of your life not lifting related.

when on cycle i am a happier person, i see great gains in the gym, and am never sore (save injections.)

the intensity and desire to achieve your goals will help make you a stronger person in other areas of your life as well.

when i did my first cycle i was a mild smoker, but kicked the habit when i realized that it wouldn't be beneficial to my training. because i had quit literally 3 dozen times before without succeeding, juice actually made it happen because it was a good enough reason not to smoke, and never smoke again.

i digress, but yes, you should have the proverbial twinkle in your eye and spring in your step that the masses don't. enjoy your first cycle bro and good luck.

Slypknot is offline Member
    I had this as well in the beginning of my first cycle (sust/Deca 12 weeks)... and all throughout it was amazing - however I think I kinda digressed from what others typically experience.

I ran into gyno, a divorce, a lawsuit and a few other minor troubles.... so needless to say I'm not sure I was all that 'sparkly' during my cycle.

That and for some reason, near the end, I was REALLY ready to be able to wake up one morning and NOT have to inject myself....

My next cycle should be a doozy - ED injections.... hehe

iceman11111 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds normal to me!

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    before my first shot i was nervous....but after i realized it's not so bad, i started to enjoy it

i can honestly say that now that i look forward to it, and i love the feeling that it brings

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    When I started this cycle (my first) I remember after filling the syringe and getting ready to poke myself thinking "What the f**k am I doing". I did all the research, asked question, and I knew that I wanted to do the cycle. But mentally having to stick myself the first time was hard but now it's cake and I look forward to every shot because I know as every week goes buy I get bigger, stronger, and just feel great overall.

Good luck on your cycle!

Thread Information