Explicit is offline New Member

EBAY steroids too funny

OMG. I read a thread asking where we get our steroids from. Needless to say, Flaming for miles down the road on that thread. I saw one reply stating "on Ebay." I laughed about it. Then while I was on Ebay (selling juice of course) I decided to search for Deca just to see what came up. People actually put AS up for bids. I didnt get too much into it but, they auction lists of sources, price lists, etc. It just seemed so weird. I feel bad for the people who go for that shit. I mean, the prices on the sample lists alone made me laugh. Or am I the only one in here who didnt actually know about shit like that? I mean I thought it was a joke. Nothing amazes me after reading some of these threads. Almost makes me feel normal.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah, I saw some pills that dated from the 1960's for sale. Evidently someone found 'em in a desk drawer . . . Nothing like fresh juice . . .

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    LMAO! What was his rating?

Explicit is offline New Member
    Ya know what... I didnt even bother reading most of the auctions. Go to Ebay and search for Deca or something. I mean, once I read the price lists I lost interest real quick. Its kind of like: if you are a master painter, you dont buy your brushes from the Wal Mart stationary section.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Look here, then at his other items for sale. The box says Organon but he claims to have Norma. I think I smell a rat. His rating is 57 but nothing recent.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2933151774
    Last edited by markas214; 06-05-2003 at 09:16 AM.

aanold is offline Junior Member
    The extent people will go to never amazes me.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    WOW!! Do you think that guy is actually a source..damn i would never buy from ebay...at least my juice anyway!

Thread Information