digital is offline New Member

Question what do you think

howzat guys,
    firstly my stats:6ft,200lbs,10% bodyfat,26yrs old,10 years expierience(with gym and gear,usually in the 250mg to 750mg a week on gear cycles).
    basiclly my goals are to bulk for summer which starts in sept for us and then to cut last part of course.so far very happy with my course but came across some one following a similar course on this forum(sorry cant remeber your board name,will check once i have posted this) and find his last part interesting and appealing and want some input on wether to continue as he is.
    firstly my course:
    week 1-3 d bol 25mg daily (divided dose)
    week 1-10 400mg deca
    week 1-10 500mg sust
    week 9-13 winny 50gm ed
    clomid post cycle
    nolvadex run throughout course(gyno sensetive) 20mg daily
    clenbuterol 3 tabs daily week 9- end clomid

course i am thinking about:
    d.bol week 1-3
    400mg deca week 1-10
    500mg sust week 1-10
    eq 400mg week 11-20
    winny eod 50mg week 11-20
    clen week 15-20 3 tabs daily (2 days on 2 off)
    clomid post cycle 3 weeks after last eq shot
    nolvadex throughout 20 mg daily
    so what do you think,end my cycle as is or switch my last part to this appealing alternative?
    my concern is being on for such a long time,but not difficult to bend my rubber arm if i can be convinced it can be done in reletive saftey.
    thanks

p.s i am 2 weeks into course already so far 17lbs up,no water retension,aint nolvadex a bitch.
    i will not tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I think the cycle that your doing now if fine except I would up the dosage on the Sus since you have some cycles under your belt.
    I'd go for 750mgs a week.
    As for the cycle your thinking about doing...
    10 weeks on winny is way too long. You'll need a liver transplant by the end, so scratch that idea. 6-7 weeks on winny Max. And run it ed, not eod.
    If you wanna extend this cycle I would just go longer w/ the Sus and Deca . 14 weeks should be fine.

thanks for the reply,just so i got you.run sust and deca till week 14 then start winny week 13 till week17 starting clomid a few days after last shot winny(winny 50mg ed).bump sust to 750mg(500mg saterday and 250mg wednesday??)nolvadex daily 20mg till end clomid.i have weak calves,site injections with winny apparently boast specific muscle,suggested??thanks again

What i'm saying is run it like this:
    Week 1-3 d-bol 30mgs
    Week 1-14 Sus 750mgs
    Week 1-13 Deca 400mgs
    Week 11-16 Winny 50mgs ed
    Clomid 1 day after last winny shot. And run clomid for 4 weeks since you're using deca.

I personally don't use nolvadex post cycle, or during a cycle for that matter. But if you want to and or are prone to gyno then run it.
    Run your clen accordingly.
    Site injections are up for debate but I personally think they work so yeah go ahead and shoot your calfs up w/ winny. If you can't handle the ed injections you can always just drink one...shoot one.

Now if you really wanted to extend this to 20 weeks and use Eq then you'd have to include some shots of HCG , I would even have u condsider fina along side of the Eq, and maybe extending the Sus to week 20 also, but then that's a whole different ball game which would be up to you.

i really appreciate your time.i think i will stick with your first suggestion as there is a shortage of hcg at the moment and dont want to commit if i dont have all my post cycle in hand.about the clen though,i currently have a 100 tabs not sure when to start it and how much,i have done research but cant figure when to start and how long to run for in relation to my course?i can get more tabs if need be.is 500mg sust on saterday and 250mg an ok way of splitting it up?
    thanks again

Well if you want you can run clen throughout your entire cycle. You run it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, but on during the 2 week off time take some other kind of fat burner like Ripped fuel, exenadrine, hydroxycut etc..
    Start off w/ 2 or 3 pills a day and work your way up. Space em out throughout the day. Don't take em all at once. You'll know when your at your limit for the day cuz you'll start to feel alittle shakey.
    As far as splitting up the Sus shots.. Take a shot on Sunday, Wed, and Fr. You can mix your deca in w/ the sus also to lessen the pain from the sus.

once again thanks for the reply,
    keep safe

Thread Information