tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member

Ordering Nolvadex?

Hello everyone,
    Well I am on my second week of my 10 week cycle of sust at 500mg/wk and I am about to order some Nolvadex , and Clomid for the post cycle. I know how much clomid I need and when to take it but I am not sure about the Novadex and how much to buy.

My source sells it in "20 tabs each tab 20mg"
    I have looked around at the threads here and some people take it every day and some just wait until gyno is about to kick in. Not to sure what to do, but I would like to here some of your guys feedback on how much to buy and how much to take(and when). Thanks again!

-Nocutrnal59

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I always keep it on hand but I don't use it unless I would start getting gyno, which hasn't ever happend yet (knock on wood)
    I keep 40 tabs on hand.
    A bit of advice for next time around: Make sure you have everything u need BEFORE u start a cycle.
    2 weeks into a cycle (or less) gyno can start developing and if that was the case with you...you would be fucked.
    Also there's other things that can happen like your source can get busted, turn scammer, stuff get seized by customs etc.. Then you'll be sitting there at the end of your cycle w/ no clomid watching those gains u made dissapear.
    So next time have everything on hand before u start.
    Goodluck,

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the advise, MBaraso.

It happened where my friend did not want his 20 Sust Niles and gave them to me for $150. I know I should have waited for my clomid to arive, but when I went outside the other day I just could not resist. Next time I will defintly make sure I have everything before I start(I don't want to have to wear my girlfriends bra). That would suck!!!

-Nocturnal59

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    $7.50 an amp...not a bad friend lol
    I know exactly what your talking about when u said you couldn't wait...I have that same problem myself. That's why when I'm about to go on I just order everything at once cuz if I would just buy alittle bit here and alittle bit there I'd be sticking myself as soon as the first drug for my cycle arrived :-)

Thread Information