D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre

experienced DECA, TEST, EQ users

Whats up fellas,
    Its been a while for me so honestly I dont remember everything I use to know about steroids , so here is my question
    Is adding EQ or Deca to a test cycle going to increase water or decrease it some. It seems like to me I remember reading that by adding EQ to test it actually minimizes the water retention that test itself would put on. As far as Deca I figure it would add more water seeing as Test and Deca is a common bulking cycle. I know there are steroids such as arimidex , nolva etc.. to reduce water, Im just curious if adding the Deca or EQ is going to increase the water weight or not. Clear this up for me bro's

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Good to see u back...
    If you add Eq your not going to decrease any water retention, however you won't gain any additional.
    Deca definetly makes u hold water, so that along w/ the test you will see an increase in water.
    What kind of cycle you looking to run, and what will be the goal of the cycle?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Hey whats up M,
    Long time man. Actually i was just asked the question yesterday by a buddy and I told him its honestly been so long since i did any steroid research I wanted to find out before I told him anything. Alot i remember but like anything else bro...you stop for a while and there is some things you forget

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah I hear ya. Same thing happend to me when I moved away last summer.
    Tell your boy to go w/ Eq though. This is the time of the year to stay lean :-)

Thread Information