SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member

did anybody see/read this????

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...8p-80819c.html

did anybody get a chance to read this bull shit. i was browseing around on another board and read it. this just amazes me.

homeboy is offline New Member
    holly shit that is wild

mammoth is offline Member
    I could care less if they crackdown on the sale of Serostim. The shit is way too expensive to begin with.

Also, I can't stand Dave Palumbo. He feels like he has the need to be a spokesperson for bodybuilders. He reveals way too much to the media.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    of course bodybuilders are as big as they are due to illegal injections, as the headline so aptly cries out. i dont see people bitching about the size of pro football players using GH or baseball players shooting all types of AS and Serotism. whatever. mabye they should spend some time concentrating on heroin dealers instead of people trying to improve their bodies in a safe way.

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    monster, your right on it man. HONESTLY wouldnt you think that it would be more important to put forth the time and money to stop big time drug dealers then worry about someone who is only bothering and affecting themself by trying to improve there body. it makes me sick that instead of writing about how much dedication and hard work it took to get the body they write about what kind of drugs it takes to get the body. like all you have to do is make an injection in your ass and your gonna look like coleman!!!

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    I like the line:

"Bodybuilders, who often work as weight trainers, may have first heard about it from clients with AIDS."

Because all body builders work for minimum wage in some gym. People who body build dont have real careers or anything! We should find the yuppie who wrote that article and string the mo'fo up!!

cuban1983 is offline Junior Member
    "Bodybuilders love it because they say it has few of the unpleasant side effects - nausea, or skeletal distortions such as protruding foreheads - that come from steroids or other growth hormones."

Protruding foreheads?!

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by cuban1983
    "Bodybuilders love it because they say it has few of the unpleasant side effects - nausea, or skeletal distortions such as protruding foreheads - that come from steroids or other growth hormones."

Protruding foreheads?!
    ya that was pretty ridiculous. That guy needs to get his ass kicked

Originally posted by cuban1983
    Protruding foreheads?!

Well, of course! Didn't you know steroids turns us back into neeandrethal cavemen?

Red

Thread Information