David B. is offline Member

Post-cycle Depression Already?

My cycle is grinding to a halt. My last injection was on May 25, and I start Clomid on June 11. I'm still taking winny caps until the day before I start the Clomid.

Is this too soon for post-cycle depression? 'Cause for the last couple of days, any time anything doesn't go my way, I start descending down a spiral of gloom and self-pity.

I had nothing like this after my first cycle, I was fine even through the Clomid therapy. But this is the pits.

--dave

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    my post cycle depression hits the day after my last injection.

just knowing that when i wake up the next day there is not a syringe to poke myself with is enough to depress me.

then, the progression of thoughts about how long until i can start again, how much of the mass i gained will actually stick around, and what is in store in the gym just kills me.

these thoughts all appear in my head immediately following cycle before clomid...if any of you remember that thread from my last post cycle, all i have to say is yikes.

that is why i am running nolva this time as my post cycle so i don't turn into captain emotional.

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by daem
    my post cycle depression hits the day after my last injection.

just knowing that when i wake up the next day there is not a syringe to poke myself with is enough to depress me.

That's more of a phychological response. I'm on some sort of hormonally-induced emotional rollercoaster right now. Really hit me sometime yesterday. This is almost two weeks after I had reconsiled myself to the fact that there'll be no more testosterone injections for a while. I didn't get this with my last cycle at all.

There was NO motivation in the gym today, either. I really didn't wanna be there at all. But I remembered something someone said to me recently about how motivation is bullshit, real character is when you have the DETERMINATION to still work it even when there's no motivation. And with that in mind, I had a pretty damned good shoulder workout.

--dave

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    "just knowing that when i wake up the next day there is not a syringe to poke myself with is enough to depress me"

Daem....LMAO!!!!!!

I'm not looking forward to it. I only have 3 weeks left of Winny!!!! UGH

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    David B

I've only just completed my 5th cycle. What I've done in the past, and what I did last week, is to take a weeks vacation somewhere with your girlfriend or wife, which is warm and fuzzy. I just went to Bali and had a blast.

It's a distraction away from your depression....people tend to look at you more coz you've got your shirt off (and that makes you feel good)...and by the time you get back, you're on, or near to, your Clomid regimen.

Try it. It works.

Cheers dude.

Thread Information