Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Switched to possibly bunk test mid cycle, how soon will I know whether it's shit?

I am on week 4 of my sus cycle. Was taking cyctahohs and feeling really good. Now I've been forced to switch to a different sus, indian infar. I am worried that my shit's fake because the new sus doesn't hurt nearly as much... the amps are also more overfilled. the shit taste's the same....

My last shot of sus i know was legit (cyctahoh) was 250mg on Saturday. Today is thursday. if my new gear is bunk that means that I havent had a real shot since Saturday, and my natural test is most likely shut down. so......

How do I know or how soon will I know that this new sus is no good? My weight has remained the same this past week... no changes. My strength has remained the same. My face is more bloated and I got a couple pimples since I started taking the new stuff. I am taking the same dose (250mg EOD).

If my shit is really fake then I havent been without a shot for nearly a week after getting 750-1000mg a week. what signs should I look for?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

what do i do? i hate having doubts about gear

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    This is just a suggestion, but you could always go to the doc and get your blood tested, say now and next week. If your test levels drop signifigantly, the new sust would be bunk or possibly underdosed. Just a suggestion for you.

-moto

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    get it tested.

just because it doesnt hurt doesnt mean anything.

if its fake, youll get tired, feel like shit, no sex drive, maybe impotence..etc the regular feeling that you get when you have no test in ya.

Thread Information