Thread: protein issue

fugi1 is offline Junior Member

protein issue

i've just started on sus and deca but i'm not sure about this daily intake of protein. I was told that your body can't consume more than 30 to 50 grams of protein per sitting, i weigh 180lbs so i since im on the gear i would need 360 gams of protein. How can do this? there's no way i can eat 9 meals a day!

mammoth is offline Member
    First off, you posted this in the wrong forum.

Second, the Rule of thumb is 1.5gms per pound of bodyweight. So you're looking at only having to take in 270gms.

Third, have you ever heard of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> supplementation. I take in 400gms per day with no problems except for the occasional and smelly flatulence!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by mammoth
    I take in 400gms per day with no problems except for the occasional and smelly flatulence!
    Occasional my ass, (no pun intended) I farted three times just reading this thread and I only get about 300g/day!

-moto

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I take in at least 330g a day. The trick to takin in alot of protein isnt eating meals. Drink you a shake about every other hour. My favorite is the rtd 40s. They dont fill you up and taste pretty good.

Thread Information