Thread: SUST Hmmm?

mkv213 is offline Member

SUST Hmmm?

Sup Bros,

Well Im on Week 4 of my Sust/Winny cycle. The Winny will be started at week 7. So far, the most I've noticed is strength gains. I've gained 10-15 lbs so far but I know that is just from diet alone. I started at 175lbs and Im now 190lbs. I don't notice too much size increase...but maybe a little, more definition than anything. I've read on here that it usually takes 5-6 weeks before you really see size gains from sust. I was wondering, what type of size gains should I expect to see in the weeks to come? If this is it, and its this slow throughout, then this will be my last cycle of sust. Im doing sust weeks 1-10 and winny 7 - 13 with clomid after. Please let me know from your PERSONAL SUST experiences how weeks 5-10 compare to weeks 1-5 as far as size gains went for you.
    Also, as far as diet goes, I eat every 2 hrs, 300-400g protein daily, 300g carbs, 3500-4000 calories daily. BF is around 13%-14%.
    Time to go and destroy my chest now!! Later Bros
    THankS again

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I've gained 10-15 lbs so far
    Your only in week 4 and you already gained 15lbs....And your complaining?
    Do you expect to turn into Ronnie Colman or something?

mkv213 is offline Member
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    Do you expect to turn into Ronnie Colman or something?
    __________________________________________________ ___________

LOL! YES!
    Nah just kidding. Those gains are all from diet pretty much. I don't look any bigger. I've asked a few close friends that see me often and they agree with me that it doesn't look like i've gained 15lbs. The scale says I have though. I want noticible size gains. Will they come in the last half of this cycle or what? Im just hoping that I'll have NOTICABLE SIZE gains in the weeks to come.

Have your friends seen u with your shirt off? If you really gained 15lbs it would be noticable espeically being that you were 175lbs to start with.
    You still got alot of growing to do on this cycle considering your only in week 4 and the Test E just started to kick in.
    And your weight gain so far isn't due to just diet, yeah diet plays the most important role in gains but that Sus helped u along trust me.
    Just sit back and enjoy the ride....

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    if youve put 15 pounds onto a 175 pound frame, there is definately a noticable differance. those are great results btw, good luck with the rest of the cycle.

nj juice is offline Member
    I'm surprised no one has asked this yet, but how much sust are you running each week? 15 pounds is a lot to put on in just four weeks, especially eating only 3500-4000 calories. For an active guy weighin in at 175 pounds when you started off, thats really only 300-800 calories above maintenance level. So for you to have already gained that much wieght, you should be happy as shit. As far as you only noticing strength gains i def agree with monstercojones, 15 pounds is quite an increase to a 175 pound frame, you should def see some size increase. Good luck with the rest of your cycle guy, interested in seeing what the end result for you is.

Explicit is offline New Member
    I dont really understand where weight gain would come from other than A DIET.

Originally posted by Explicit
    I dont really understand where weight gain would come from other than A DIET.
    It would come from the prop (immediatly) and the other test's that probably started hitting him in week 3.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    and slight increases in water weight due to the other esters, but thats almost negligable, possibly amounting to a pound or so of the total. sust really doesnt bloat me much at all.

GETTINBIGGER is offline Junior Member
    Dude just give it some time and be persistant. I was up about 15 lbs in week 4 or 5 and now in week 9 I am up about 28lbs. I started at 153 lbs though and always been a very very hard gainer. I am now at 181lbs and you can tell a huge differance from where I started. I don't know if the ladies can smell the test but I get hit on more now than ever. I am hoping to get to 193 lbs when I start clomid and be at 183 or so when finished. Good luck to you and be persistant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    My current and 1st cycle (currently in week 9)
    weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    weeks 1-12 deca 300mg
    weeks 2-12 test eth 500mg
    weeks 10-15 50 mg winny eod

clomid at 300x1 day/100x10 /50 and probably running the 50mg ed for 20 days instead of 10 due to the deca

Thread Information